Landing an Asian woman

Originally Posted by Nash

dirtylicious is about to have a field day in here
He setting up his sniping gear at the top of the Library right now...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

OK, how about this. Nters with Asian gf shed some light on how you captured them. Did you lure them in with items like a bmw and big chains. Or did you wow them with your video game skills, did you out dance them on the dance floor jabbawockeez style. Did you impress them with your artistic views.

Let me know and the rest of these Nters know

Thanks in advance
Made them laugh, and purposely fed her nerdy/corny pick up lines, which in return made her giggle more.

simple as that really.

And truthfully OP ....smashing an Asian broad is easy (much like every other female) the hard part is dating them. They are evolved....their community and family? ehhh not so much.

Also OP if you are successful in dating her, be prepared as a black man to look at the "new" Asian male culture in a ......well lets just say your perception will drastically change.

-The Juice

Most asian girls i know would only go for asian and white dudes. I'm guessing you would have to be ridiculously good looking (Zoolander status), if you want to pull one.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OK, how about this. Nters with Asian gf shed some light on how you captured them. Did you lure them in with items like a bmw and big chains. Or did you wow them with your video game skills, did you out dance them on the dance floor jabbawockeez style. Did you impress them with your artistic views.

Let me know and the rest of these Nters know

Thanks in advance
Made them laugh, and purposely fed her nerdy/corny pick up lines, which in return made her giggle more.

simple as that really.

And truthfully OP ....smashing an Asian broad is easy (much like every other female) the hard part is dating them. They are evolved....their community and family? ehhh not so much.

Also OP if you are successful in dating her, be prepared as a black man to look at the "new" Asian male culture in a ......well lets just say your perception will drastically change.

-The Juice

Thanks James, that was pretty informative. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Most asian girls i know would only go for asian and white dudes. I'm guessing you would have to be ridiculously good looking (Zoolander status), if you want to pull one.

PSHHH, my girl is bad yo, and I'm an average black dude... Maybe she's just stupid.

I lay it down nice though I guess 
wink.gif

I'm guessing you would have to be ridiculously good looking (Zoolander status), if you want to pull one.
indifferent.gif

yeah because Asian females are sooooo sacred and upper echelon that they only date the finest of the fine. +%!# outta here with that garbage. Asian females are no different that any other race. Filipino women are basically white chicks with a little spice. And on top of that the ratio of hot asian females to average to ugly is the same as every race so it's not like Asian females have a higher concentration sexy females.

All you need is:
Jokes
Game
And not look like a slob

and you will smash. One semester my boy was feelin this foreign exchange fresh off the boat Japanese girl. Dude was crazy nervous never wanted to talk to her because he said it was a lost cause. So I started talking to her making cute little jokes, making light fun of her broken english and then introduced her to my friend. I also let her know he was crushing on her. Told my friend to be light and not go so hard on her. By the end of the semester my boy had smashed multiple times. Kid said the grip was out of this world
laugh.gif

The ONLY difficulty is dating them.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

trust me, when the parents find out their daughter is dating a black guy.........the father will be like "you have dishonored our family"

Even if the girl is Filipino? 
Be a nurse ....Her parents will like you

I'm guessing you would have to be ridiculously good looking (Zoolander status), if you want to pull one.
indifferent.gif

yeah because Asian females are sooooo sacred and upper echelon that they only date the finest of the fine. +%!# outta here with that garbage. Asian females are no different that any other race. Filipino women are basically white chicks with a little spice. And on top of that the ratio of hot asian females to average to ugly is the same as every race so it's not like Asian females have a higher concentration sexy females.

All you need is:
Jokes
Game
And not look like a slob

and you will smash. One semester my boy was feelin this foreign exchange fresh off the boat Japanese girl. Dude was crazy nervous never wanted to talk to her because he said it was a lost cause. So I started talking to her making cute little jokes, making light fun of her broken english and then introduced her to my friend. I also let her know he was crushing on her. Told my friend to be light and not go so hard on her. By the end of the semester my boy had smashed multiple times. Kid said the grip was out of this world
laugh.gif

-The Juice
Yo James come to Cali for 5 weeks . . We could take over the Asian population

james is correct. i dated a filipina for 4.5 years. at first it was rough with her moms since im black but she saw i treated her daughter right. she eventually came around. moms still calls me to this day to see how im doing and what not.

you can bag any female you want, its easier with the open minded asian girls.

especially if you live in socal it should be stupid easy fam. if it doesnt work with one girl move on to the next one.

indifferent.gif

All you need is:
Jokes
Game
And not look like a slob

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Yo James come to Cali for 5 weeks . . We could take over the Asian population
roll.gif

90% of my family live in Cali (I was born there). About 2 years ago me an my cousin were cruisin Orange County going dumb on the lil korean broads that were out there. I didn't smash but I got a bunch of numbers and got domed up 2 different times.

White females - generic, but sloppy enough to do w/e you want to them and they will love it
Black females - strong, take the D and backshots are always a pleasure, headgame strong
Latin females - "wow", sex game crazy. A smash you will never forget
Asian females - best box in the game hands down. And deep down they are ALL little freaks. Some may not be the best at sex but their cuteness and grip is enough to have you coming back. trust me.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

All you need is:
Jokes
Game
And not look like a slob

laugh.gif

-The Juice

This

But honestly, it's all about communication when it comes to dating an asian girl. My girl and I have definitely had our rough times, but in order for a relationship like that to work, you have to act mature and communicate feelings yo. I mean, when it comes to picking them up, asian girls are just like any other girls (although depending on where you live, some are gassed up way too much, which makes it a pain), but when it comes to dating, you have to think about how their parents and other family members view relationships in contrast to your own peoples. We've had MANY fights about this, it really just takes patience.

But I swear, there's nothing better than having yourself that perfect cultural asian mix-- Americanized and pushing away FOB tendencies, but still wanting to please you in every way possible
pimp.gif
Even after all of the bull, I'd definitely take this over a hookup ANY DAY!

On topic though:

The trick is to avoid the dumb, indecisive ones. Dating those chicks is nothing but headaches...I know what I just said applies to many females BUT ....you know what I mean. As for me, my perception has changed with the new environment I was placed in. If you're in college, OP, these girls should be a little bit more open minded. I even know a few asian girls that have a slight preference for non-asians, but in the end it's personality, timing, and game that wins the girl over.

Some general info about Asian chicks:
-Typically, heritage is an integral part of their lives. Try not to do anything to piss them off in regard to their family or where they came from.
-Based off of my 20 years on this Earth, it seems that most Asian chicks enjoy simping. If you're confident in your pipe game though, and you know you layed it well, you can ease off a bit after.
-The white-washed tend to be more slutty, if one night-stands is your type cup of tea, I guess you should keep that in mind at a party.

I try to tell myself it's the same with all women but I find it hard to approach the ones that don't speak English. American raised Asian women aren't as hard to get as the aforementioned.

I know whipping it out is universal but I can't do that every time I'm on the 7 train.

how about if she is half asian and half french ? does that count as asian since she was raised somewhat asian ?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

how about if she is half asian and half french ? does that count as asian since she was raised somewhat asian ?
ohwell.gif

Depends on how "somewhat" you're talking. I mean, if she's white-washed, might as well treat her like a white girl, you know? If you know her parenting situation (ideals, beliefs, etc) then you'll have a good grasp on what you're dealing with as far as "is she white-washed or more traditional?" Like I said, my girl is a mixture of both, so there's a good chance she could be that as well.

Back
Top Bottom