Large 1-topping pizza for $5.55 vol... Pizza Hut

F that. I work at Dominos and WE have a large TWO-topping pizza for $5.99 carry-out deal. BAM. Get some.. :smokin

I wouldn't feed my dog little ceasers.

the one by you must suck and plus you guys are all brainwashed because honestly LC aint even close to as bad as most people make it seem. I love pizza and i think its a good pizza a lot of times. depending on who cooks it, at times it can come out nasty.

the one by you must suck and plus you guys are all brainwashed because honestly LC aint even close to as bad as most people make it seem. I love pizza and i think its a good pizza a lot of times. depending on who cooks it, at times it can come out nasty.

some pizza is better than others but i swear, in my 27 years i aint NEVER had some nasty pizza... lol

rather take $5 and get little ceasers

pizza hut is one of the worst pizzas period :x if you dont agree then you dont know pizza

Little Ceasers is way worse than Pizza Hut! I can't even finish a slice from Little Ceasers without getting the bubble guts, and it tastes like garbage. Breadsticks are good though.

You gotta eat Little Ceasars when it's straight out of the oven. Just that little car ride home is too long, it gets cold crazy fast and when it does it's awful. reheating it doesn't help either.
I still eat it though....like homie said up there, I've never had a pizza I didn't like, just some worse than others :lol:

You gotta eat Little Ceasars when it's straight out of the oven. Just that little car ride home is too long, it gets cold crazy fast and when it does it's awful. reheating it doesn't help either.
I still eat it though....like homie said up there, I've never had a pizza I didn't like, just some worse than others :lol:

You make a valid point! Speaking of cheap pizzas, I used to demolish those totinos frozen pizzas back in the day.

funny you say that, when i used to go there i would request one right out of the oven everytime. i dont eat the one that been sitting there :lol:

I've never eaten Little Ceasers, my roomates in college use to stay buying them 5 dollar premade craps, lol joints looked full of poverty

lol @ ceasers being disgusting...

had no idea there was pizza snobs out there...

Its not even about being a pizza snob, its literally the worst pizza I have ever eaten. Elios microwavable cheese pizza >>>>>> Little Ceasars by a mile. It literally tastes like cardboard, so many hole in the wall spots do the $5 pie thing nowadays IDK why someone would opt to eat that instead.

:rolleyes

you guys must have some crappy LC in your area then or terrible workers

get it in my area and you wont get "bubble guts" or be disgusted. but w/e

Isn't LC based in Michigan? The LC up there is prolly good and the rest of the US gets the crap quality pizza lol.

Isn't LC based in Michigan? The LC up there is prolly good and the rest of the US gets the crap quality pizza lol.

Yea its michigan based :lol:

doubt that has anything to do it but then again i dont live in a bad area but like i said, i can understand if you get crappy pizza from there because in the past ive gotten some in different areas and they def werent that good. were they still edibile? yes but im very picky with pizza, others would have said they were good but im weird :lol:

why am i in here, i havent had pizza in 6 months and this is making me hungry

Back
Top Bottom