Last Time You Crapped Yourself? Vol.Mudbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it was like summer 9th grade. had like a bbq at school and it didnt hit me until i was on the bus. sweating bullets counting down the stops that til my house. got off the bus and started sprinting like carl lewis and started to feel a release and warmth running down my thighs. ran into the bathroom, SMH

tossed errthang in a bag and threw it out. jumped in the shower and scrubbed down like crazy

1999 when I was in tenth grade. I was sweating bullets on the bus. I felt every bump in the road. Once I made it to school and was en route to the bathroom, I felt compelled to release some pressure. RIP Charlotte hornet boxers.

Summer of 1999.  I was 12 years old and my older brother was chasing me around the pool trying to throw me in.  As I was running I said "EAT THIS!" and let out what was intended to be a fart.  Next thing I know I feel an uncomfortable squishiness rubbing against my backside and see doo doo chunks scattered around the back patio. At this point my brother is on the ground in tears from laughing so hard, so I run into the bathroom and lock the door to clean myself up.  The shart got caught in the mesh netting of the bathing suit so I had to toss it in the garbage and come out of the bathroom in a towel.  To add insult to injury, my whole family was waiting outside the bathroom door laughing hysterically at my misfortune.

:lol: im known in my group of friends for having stomachaches all the time. Theres been times where we were heading to the city and i had to get off the train and go back home cus i had diarrhea :lol:

But last year i was heading home from school and as soon as i stepped off the bus my stomach started hurting. I figured i'd make it home since its a 10 minute walk, i was wrong. When i was a block away it started to kick in horribly i thought i was gonna **** myself right there. Sooo i started running becuase i know if i kept walking it was a wrap. So i made it to my house and i was literally shaking and i couldnt get the damn key into the hole and a little bit slipped out :smh: . The mission was failed. All that hard work for nothing.

laugh.gif
im known in my group of friends for having stomachaches all the time. Theres been times where we were heading to the city and i had to get off the train and go back home cus i had diarrhea
laugh.gif

But last year i was heading home from school and as soon as i stepped off the bus my stomach started hurting. I figured i'd make it home since its a 10 minute walk, i was wrong. When i was a block away it started to kick in horribly i thought i was gonna **** myself right there. Sooo i started running becuase i know if i kept walking it was a wrap. So i made it to my house and i was literally shaking and i couldnt get the damn key into the hole and a little bit slipped out
mean.gif
. The mission was failed. All that hard work for nothing.
laugh.gif

Reminds me of when I was in 8th grade.  I would get home from school around 3:00, but my mom worked until 4:00 so she would leave a key hidden under a potted plant so I could go inside the house.  One day she forgot to leave the key under the plant, and I had to take the dump to end all dumps.  After looking to see if I could open up any windows, I finally dropped my pants, squatted, and unleashed an anaconda of a turd right in my backyard.  The messed up part is that the only thing separating my backyard from the neighbors' was chain-linked fences, so I'm guessing someone had to see me pinching off a loaf.

This thread made me laugh too hard :rofl: REAL TEARS

Man, now I'm going to be looking at everyone who runs home like they crapped their pants.

Thankfully I have never **** myself, came close in 9th grade though. First day of school and I was sitting in the front row. All of a sudden my stomach burns and I'm like :x I'm about to **** myself. I had to wait for her to finish introducing herself before I could leave. When she was done I ran to the bathroom and let loose. I washed my hands like 8 times trying to mask that smell :smh:

It didn't work

A few years ago. I was driving home from work, I had to leave early because I wasn't feeling well. Out of all the days to have a 6 car collision on the 5 Freeway, it just had to be that day. Traffic was barely moving and as soon as I saw the traffic I knew it was gonna be a wrap. I prayed to God, opened the windows, clenched my buttcheeks, but nothing was gonna save me, my car, my jeans and my poor leather seats.

I felt my stomach bubbling and I tried to release a little bit of gas to relieve some pressure - it didn't work. All i felt was a warm, buttery, river flowing on my car seat. :smh: that's not the worst part, I had to sit on that traffic for about an hour until they cleared the wreckage. By then, my deed has slowly dried up and turned into crusty-cakey feeling. It was disgusting. :x:x:x

Oh and I had to sneak back in to my room, so that my room mate and GF will not see or smell me.

I washed up as soon as I got home, put my clothes in a bag and threw it in the trash. I took my car to detailing/car wash and told the guys that "my kid" took a dump in my driver seat. 8)

Can we just turn this into the official dookie thread? :lol:

All throughout high school if i ever had to take a **** i would just leave and go home :lol: . Bathrooms were full of kids smoking and i've only ever **** in a public place once, being a diner i go to twice a week so i consider it safe :lol: . This one time i had to take a mean one but i had a class i HAD to go to. I had chem lab that day and i couldnt miss it or id fail. In chem lab there are NO seats you do the whole lab standing up. 45 minutes standing up with a turtle head poking out. I swear i was sweating the whole time :rofl: . Finished my lab as soon as possible and i ran out and headed to the bus stop. I was a sophomore during the time so truancy wouldve picked me up since i was out before 12, with my luck they were right around the corner :lol: . I ducked into a driveway and waited for em to pass by then sped walk to the bus stop. Barely made it home, and when i sat down it was like a tree trunk came out. Real tears were shed.

Ok so for my New Yorkers , if you went to sheepshead bay high school you know there is a long line to get in school because of metal detectors

Freshman year me and my friend took the B train to school and my stomach was hurting badly , but it was on and off, we get to the school and there is a long line like always. Now the pain was hurting badly and I couldn't take, as getting to the school it came out and it was diarrhea. It went down my pants.and into my Chrome 8s :x . The min is happen I looked at my friend and said Steve it happen, he said go home, so I enter the school already and it was smelly as Hell, and everyone was like what's that smell, but I kept quiet. I had no choice but to cut.school, at the time truency police was serious, they take u no matter what, when I cut school I tried and duck and dodge them, this time I didn't give a **** and left and walked straight to the train, longest walk of my life, when i got to the train I sat down,.keep in.mind It's still all over my pants and kicks, a lady came and insisted to sit next to me even though the.train was empty :smh: . When I got home my dad was like wtf you doing home and i started to cry and told him. Fml only 3 people know this story and now you guys.

10 years ago, I chugged a big bottle of apple juice. I was playing GTA on the couch when I was all like "here comes the boom" but it came with a prize. I had to pull my shorts tight against my leg to prevent a Hansel & Gretel trail leading to the bathroom. Threw my drawers in the trash, aimed the showerhead on my anoos and lathered my buns into a frenzy.

Then recently at the work xmas party, we held it at Dave & Busters. We all split the nachos. I was driving home and felt it brewing. I knew it was going to be no fooling but I was out of cigarettes. I stopped at the gas station, and the door was locked. It's only locked when the dude is dropping bombs so I thought I'd wait. Then my stomach, in the voice of KITT, said "There's a situation here, sir" and I gently hopped in the car and made it home. I was practically convulsing when I got out and put my key in the door, and took off the shoes and shorts on my way in just in case. As soon as I kicked the shorts off I yelled out "NO" and that was it. I fudged my cheeks and it was still flowing. I pulled them off, dropped some on the floor but got the rest in the can.

That was the end of those underwears.

I did after a 24 hour or so bender. I just got home and could feel it coming in the elevator on the way up to my apartment. I ran out of there, opened my apartment door and headed straight for the toilet.

It was going to be a photo finish. Unfortunately, I lost. :smh:

laugh.gif
im known in my group of friends for having stomachaches all the time. Theres been times where we were heading to the city and i had to get off the train and go back home cus i had diarrhea
laugh.gif

But last year i was heading home from school and as soon as i stepped off the bus my stomach started hurting. I figured i'd make it home since its a 10 minute walk, i was wrong. When i was a block away it started to kick in horribly i thought i was gonna **** myself right there. Sooo i started running becuase i know if i kept walking it was a wrap. So i made it to my house and i was literally shaking and i couldnt get the damn key into the hole and a little bit slipped out
mean.gif
. The mission was failed. All that hard work for nothing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Little bit slipped out

I remember when I crapped myself at about 5 or 6 years old.
I was sleeping in a hammock bed in my mom's room, heavily tired after watching Raw.
I must have ate something foul,because I woke up stewing in my own filth.
I was swimming in an ocean of foul minestrone.

I was like 4 or 5. This is when i lived in mexico. My mom's sister walked with me and moms to the house. She decided to stay the night. So me and my aunt put some blankets on the floor and slept there. Woke up the next morning and let me tell you it smelt like straight up cheese. Auntie no where in sight.  I get up and my moms is like aahhhhh!! Bros that **** was smeared all over my back, it was dry as hell. I kept asking why it smelt like cheese. That shower was one of the best in my life. To this day i have no idea if my aunt knew i **** myself or if she told anybody else.

Sooner than I would like to admit :smh: I have had plenty of close calls when out on runs. Body gets worked up and sometimes the feeling hits you out of nowhere. Most of the time there is a store or I am close enough to home. 2 times I have had a close call, I had to dip into some woods and let one slide out. Well one day I was out on a run, in a totally residential area, so no mans land, no place to bail. I was about 2 miles from home and the feeling started coming on strong. So I walk a little and try to squeak out some gas to relieve some pressure but that isn't working. So I start running like a mad man with my cheeks pinched praying I will make it. Got 4 blocks from home and couldn't take it anymore :x My body just gave out and it was over. Luckily I had on running pants so nothing was leaking out through the shorts. Still such a shameful feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom