Laughing Emoticon

Do you guys that constantly use that cute little laughing emoticon laugh that much at your own stuff
in real life...just constantly laughing out loud at what you say? or to make it clear you are mocking someone?
like bob's home furniture...i doubt it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't get what you're asking so I'm just going to list things that I've read that made me
laugh.gif
in real life.
  • My brother stole my headphones. Little did he know he was going to get the beatz.
  • I used to drink water from the hose all the time. Immune system at wolverine level
  • 85% of what jo no sais or ojboobyjohnson post
  •  others that I can't remember right now

I use emoji in text and the smileys on here.

I rarely laugh out loud at either of it. If I do I make it a point to say "real tears" or just the obvious "yo that literally made me lol".

:lol:

When texting with chicks I'll use emojis a lot, especially since I'm sarcastic and that doesn't always go well over text. Use lol a lot too.

With my boys I'll use "haha" if it's mildly funny or "hahahaha" if it actually made me laugh out loud

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think i'm in the small percentage that actually chuckles everytime they post the :lol:
doesn't involve this site but
i remember being in a tinychat before and dudes were posting lmaooooooooooooo but looked like :stoneface: on camera

Last edited:
do you laugh out loud every time you type "lol"

or laugh your *** off?

or roll on the floor laughing?

stupid question

Back
Top Bottom