LC on Ice blue Xs... Still need help!

Sorry for the bad pic... i had to use my phone to take a pic. but the production numbers are right

Sorry for the bad pic... i had to use my phone to take a pic. but the production numbers are right

I'm not great with X's as I've only owned one pair of Steel's, but from what I can see these are legit.  The pics are from too far away, too blurry, and from poor angles for an adequate LC.  Just because the number on the box checks out does not mean the shoes are legit.  Resellers pushin fakes get their hands on boxes a lot.  It's not too difficult if you got avenues.  I'd say the one thing that sticks out to me the most keeping them legit is the shape of the shoes overall.  The toebox, heel, molding of the midsoles and around the heel, the bottom sole of the shoe looks legit as well, not many fakes will go through that much trouble to make a sole look that good and pay attention to detail like that cuz it costs too much $$$$ to produce with the types of resources you would need at your disposal to mass produce them. 

Also, you can see the stitching and the sock liner look on point from the pics.  The stitching of the jumpman looks good along with the placement as well.  Only thing I don't like is the shape of the tongue on the left shoe, but that could just be angles or due to storage.

In any case, looks like a legit pair of Ice X's. 
nerd.gif

I'm not great with X's as I've only owned one pair of Steel's, but from what I can see these are legit.  The pics are from too far away, too blurry, and from poor angles for an adequate LC.  Just because the number on the box checks out does not mean the shoes are legit.  Resellers pushin fakes get their hands on boxes a lot.  It's not too difficult if you got avenues.  I'd say the one thing that sticks out to me the most keeping them legit is the shape of the shoes overall.  The toebox, heel, molding of the midsoles and around the heel, the bottom sole of the shoe looks legit as well, not many fakes will go through that much trouble to make a sole look that good and pay attention to detail like that cuz it costs too much $$$$ to produce with the types of resources you would need at your disposal to mass produce them. 

Also, you can see the stitching and the sock liner look on point from the pics.  The stitching of the jumpman looks good along with the placement as well.  Only thing I don't like is the shape of the tongue on the left shoe, but that could just be angles or due to storage.

In any case, looks like a legit pair of Ice X's. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom