LeBron 21

You gotta like what the girls like right? LOOOOL. If it ain't snowin, I ain't goin. :lol:

Damb right.

A01A5074-0425-4BC5-974E-C6DB8C294D76.gif

Kinda shocked that there's not a ton of reviews out there for a shoe that releases tomorrow...

Based on everything I've seen these are just the 20's with a different upper, so I'm not necessarily in a rush to go out and cop at retail.

The 13s????? Yea ain’t nobody was buying those. Especially at retail :lol:

Yea i get what you mean but my point was that if you wait on certain sig shoes, especially lebrons, you will find them below retail.

Yea i get what you mean but my point was that if you wait on certain sig shoes, especially lebrons, you will find them below retail.
But my point is that no one was trying to get that one at retail. That was one of his worse sigs.

Yea it definitely is. This sig doesn’t look all that promising either.

None of the colorways leaked so far are must have. The 20’s have been great for the gym and ball so will prob end up with a few pairs of these as well once they hit sale prices.

either way, who rushing to buy these day 1? carry over technology.. a few standalone hoopers that want fixed lockdown with the eyelets and laces.

but its true, wait this out

Back
Top Bottom