LeBron 21

And did the sellout in days or minutes each time they were restocked?

And I'm not talking about size 7.5 and 17 being available either.

We'll wait.

1695872339373.gif
Stock was never super abundant for them because Nike dropped em and the rashards and let ‘em sit for a while then put a whole lot of dead time between the next set of releases.
IMG_9934.png
IMG_9933.png

Ndc Had about 3 fsr restocks one in Nov, end of dec and one in early Early in April when courtside kicks got a Fsr… random sizes were popped up Daily until the end of April.

they look really really good on foot...but i can wait i got my nxxts to hold me down..lol

Ordered a pair of Sabrina's from DSG but they aren't for me...gonna return them today and if the store has the 21's in stock I'll probably just swap the two and pay the difference.

More pics I see of this model the more I'm thinking NXXT w/ a premium upper than regular 20's...and that wouldn't be a bad thing either, I like both shoes.

Stock was never super abundant for them because Nike dropped em and the rashards and let ‘em sit for a while then put a whole lot of dead time between the next set of releases.
IMG_9934.png
IMG_9933.png

Ndc Had about 3 fsr restocks one in Nov, end of dec and one in early Early in April when courtside kicks got a Fsr… random sizes were popped up Daily until the end of April.

Just saying, one can't laugh at someone for not getting them no matter how many times they restocked if they sold out in minutes each time.

Ordered a pair of Sabrina's from DSG but they aren't for me...gonna return them today and if the store has the 21's in stock I'll probably just swap the two and pay the difference.

More pics I see of this model the more I'm thinking NXXT w/ a premium upper than regular 20's...and that wouldn't be a bad thing either, I like both shoes.

I saw the tech card on IG. I would like if they could make a pair without the outer layer to cut some weight and make it an even better performance shoe.

I saw the tech card on IG. I would like if they could make a pair without the outer layer to cut some weight and make it an even better performance shoe.
Would have to hold/try on a pair in person to get a sense of the shoe’s weight but doesn’t look heavy at all imo… super lightweight shoes don’t necessarily mean better performance for me, but I hear you.

is it loading on the NDC desktop for anyone? still says notify for me. have a voucher i want to use.

EDIT - Finally worked. I'll take them for 145.

Last edited:
Looks like they are sitting... I ordered a pair, hopefully the size I ordered works for me.

I like the color way. But when it’s a debut. Ish should be better. I just imagine Bron talking to Nike like this

I wanted to wait, but you never know with us size 13 gang, plus I had to go up to a 13.5 with the 20s and a 13.5 is a hard size to get!

There's a FSR in Taiwan - Ximending Inner Night Market Area. A lot of ppl didn't even bother looking at them for some reason lol.

They even had Lakers LeBron yellow jerseys and the MPLS color one.

Attachments

• 20230928_195919.jpg
    20230928_195919.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 643
Bron needs a panda colorway. Digging those dusk ones too. How about some black dunkman love?

If these are too muted I got some crimson elite Xs that’ll partially blind you on a sunny day.

g-time g-time

I remember you said you were gonna put red laces on the purple pairs and call them “From LA to South Beach”.

Still plan to do that?

Back
Top Bottom