LeBron, Client or President?

Again, who is to say that this shouldn't be a priority? If you care about it, you care about it. I don't know why you feel bad about caring about your hair.

I disgaree. There isn't a "what should and shouldn't be important" list. Just because you care about your hair doesn't mean less focus is being put on "important" things. I can be all about making money, being a good father/husband, AND care about losing my hair. It isn't a balance beam.

I don't know man....I guess we are just two different types of people. I believe there should be things that are more important than others but that is just me. I guess it is a matter of opinion. Unless there is a cure for baldness, it is something we just have to accept in our lives and honestly I hope the way I feel about my hair now isn't something I want to hold on to for the next 10 years or longer. I want to just not give a damn one day.

Of course balding shouldn't be #1 on your list, but to insinuate if someone is caring about their baldness means they are not focused on other important things in life is where I had to speak up. You can care a lot about baldness as well as having your PRIORITIES in order. It isn't an either or thing.

Yea but the same dudes spend hundreds of dollars on shoes to impress other men though. But LeBron is insecure. :rolleyes

DC you gotta let that go man

every chance you get you gotta slip in that "spending $100's in shoes to impress other men"

you saying it over and over doesnt make it a fact

i agree SOME do
but not all

ya'll wilin...not every man goes bald b. it's always the bald fat ****** that say everybody gets bald and fat one day, wait til you get older. don't wish that hate on me pop.
but you're bald AND fat because ive seen you in person

so whats your excuse?
skip1.png

Last edited:
Just cut that **** off.

Dudes need a hobby for having a whole thread on duke hairline tho.

I'll trade this sturdy *** hairline for being the best basketball player on earth tonight, and rock the baldy proudly.

people like the OP won't let him. Damned if he do, damned if don't with dudes. He tries to correct the problem and dudes go in, if he says **** and rocks the baldy with the beard dudes still go in. They act like they know him on a personal level the way they hating.

Last edited:
I just think we live in a generation now where people wearing hair pieces or even this spray on stuff is so unnecessary. People are more empowering rocking the bald head now. Like I don't get why John Travolta won't just rock a bald head. It seems like he does a lot trying to put on a hair piece everyday.

john-travolta-83584340_620x350.jpg

But there are some guys that have successful surgeries. Jeremy Piven is one of them:

jeremy-piven-hair-magic.jpg

people like the OP won't let him. Damned if he do, damned if don't with dudes. He tries to correct the problem and dudes go in, if he says **** and rocks the baldy with the beard dudes still go in. They act like they know him on a personal level the way they hating.

I act like i know him personally but here you are online, defending a stranger, to a bunch of other strangers, go figure.

all I'm saying is let the man live, not defending him even though I don't see what needs to be defended.

Pretty sure Bron is living regardless of whatever dudes say here. Big *** post bout Boozer got so popular it had the innanent goin nuts, but Bron does it, nooo, please stop. Leave Britney alooone!

Last edited:
Boozer was funny because of the spray on thing

Bron was funny because of the whole headband thing

But it's clearly done out of spite since Kobe hairline has been doing fade away jumpers since the late 90s and no one says a word.

But it's clearly done out of spite since Kobe hairline has been doing fade away jumpers since the late 90s and no one says a word.

KB doesnt fake it though and he doesnt act like he gives a ****...nor shows up with a head full of hair one day and **** the next day.

Kobe smartened up and copped a bald fade early. You can barely see it, what's there to joke on? Son pays $800 a cut for the most immaculate bald fade.

Kobe smartened up and copped a bald fade early. You can barely see it, what's there to joke on? Son pays $800 a cut for the most immaculate bald fade.
This. Kobe been keeping it low for years. There's really nothing to joke about.

He aint out here painting a new hairline or sprinkling some new hair in.

My homie that used to work in TV told me that Steve Harvey used to put an entire helmet piece on for his show maybe bron was rocking a rug?

Bruh say something else about Bean, ill slide you.

Srs tho, his hairline was talked about on the Herd and on Highly Questionable.

Back
Top Bottom