LeBron, Client or President?

For all the dudes who are like "ya'll talkin bou anotha man hairline, ya'll some females, blah, blah, blah".

Relax it's all jokes, maybe "10-15 years" from now some of us will come back in here and get some pointers :lol:

If you can't laugh at LeBron having a hairline one day and it disappearing the next day, I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully Bomani Jones (whose also bald now) can lighten ya'll up. :lol:

Last edited:
Some people just want to be negative while the rest just want to laugh in this thread.

'During the first ten days, virtually all of the transplanted hairs, inevitably traumatized by their relocation, will fall out. This is referred to as "shock loss". After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation

maybe this explains it?
i'm still going with this cuz bruh ain't got **** up there right now.

Last edited:

Allow me to put you guys on  ...

http://www.hairillusion.net/

This is human hair, stays on with static electricity. Stays on longer with hairspray.  Product is legit but takes skill to use.

+

The dye is used on hairlines.
this is actually the correct answer and is what jamie goxx has been using. it explains why his hairline changes alot. ive used it a couple times and it is really unoticeable to the untrained eye. caboki and hair illusion are the samething.

Last edited:
they've probably tried every method there is.  

My mom used to dye her hair with Bigen and it stained

I can't imagine sweating a full game and his head band not being covered in it

or the parts of his head where it was not being stained so soon after

Didn't know it was like that :smh:. This is beyond a receding hairline, dude is going bald.

He must have shaved it down to glue on that hair piece he was wearing last week.
:lol:  Dude doesn't even care.  He ain't trying to hide it anymore.  
Somedays he feels having hair some days he don't, that's the funniest part

:rofl:

Dude could care less what any of us think, personally I think he is trolling hard body

pull up to the scene with the ceiling missing..

He doesn't even have to shave, just own that **** and stop having random new hairlines and quadrupling up headbands.

:lol:

This is what happens when u are surrounded by yes men

This is what happens when u are surrounded by yes men

You got yes men around you, yeah yeah yeah
All them ****** ever say is "yeah yeah yeah"
Tellin' you "this **** tight," they don't give **** playa
Real ****** 'round me and y'all ****** all square

Last edited:
yeah
that picture definitely made me jump on the "he just needs to cut that **** off train"

i dont think he's trolling

BOOZER was trolling hard

Lebron? i dont know man

Boozer is the troll gawd. He knew exactly what he was doing. As if nobody was gonna notice that motorcycle helmet he was rockin. Just show up on game day like "what up y'all nothing is different"

Jamie_Hairline3.jpg

bruh bruh that **** got texture doh

Jamie Foxx's hairline is like freiza from dragon ball z. You never know if you'll see its final form

Back
Top Bottom