Lebron Feels He Doesn't Get the Benefit of the Calls

says the guy who has been to the line more times then wade in last years playoffs....

LOL  

free-the-crab.jpg

this is why i hate this dude
did he not see when they called that garbage foul on Barnes when he was defending him?
the referees are basically told to give LeBron all the favorable calls
if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

Dude acting like half of his points don't come from the line. It's the reason why his ppg is what it is. SMH.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

isnt dude leading the league in free throw attempts per game?
Second to Dwight. Dwight averages 10.5 and Lebron 10.2. In the game Dwight got 13 FT attempts and Lebron got 12. Hardly a difference.

Golden spoon and red carpet treatment is all the guy knows. Sad, really. Nonetheless, he'll be fine and he's still the King.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

isnt dude leading the league in free throw attempts per game?
Second to Dwight. Dwight averages 10.5 and Lebron 10.2. In the game Dwight got 13 FT attempts and Lebron got 12. Hardly a difference.
the only difference is teams actually send dwight to the line on purpose...

I don't recall the stats specifically, but I thought Lebron's fouls per game is outrageously low for someone who plays as many minutes as he does.

This is my number one complaint about him as a player/personality, is he always complains and whines about the calls he gets. Next to Shaq in his prime, Lebron might be the hardest person in the league to call fouls on. Beyond the superstar treatment which the top players get, it never seems like Lebron gets called for offensive fouls, for fouls on blocks, at the basket, anything.

So I understand the difficult in judging a foul when someone that big and that fast is driving to the lane, but he rarely gets a call against him, and when he does, Mike Brown and Lebron act like the world is about to end. The officials need to have a meeting in the off-season and figure out how to call fouls against him properly.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

enrique23 wrote:
 if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

there is ARE only 2 r's in career 
laugh.gif

spell check is your friend 
roll.gif

ok homie, you're smart
isn't it funny when people try to correct someone, but they have errors in their responses?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom