LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I hope his teammates tell him to shut the eff up. he acts like a damn high school girl with that petty crap.

Wouldn't doubt if LeBron told the bus driver to just go.

Report: Lakers bus left without Luke Walton (PHOTO)
Dane Delgado,NBC Sports 49 minutes ago

25fcc66b782f11e5666728ecefbc5470

Things have not been smooth for Los Angeles Lakers head coach Luke Walton this season. It feels like an open secret at this point that LeBron James would prefer if Walton were no longer the coach, and the team has had to issue assurances of confidence in Walton.

The Lakers lost to the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night, 128-115, thanks in part to a poor defensive effort. LA allowed former Lakers forward Julius Randle to score 24 points for New Orleans, and Pelicans bench players Ian Clark and Chieck Diallo to combine for 35. Anthony Davis did not play.

The Lakers are now 3.5 games out of 8th place in the Western Conference with just 23 games to go. Time is running out in the City of Angels, and the disfunction is obvious.

Perhaps no better example of that was the Lakers’ team bus apparently leaving Smoothie King Arena in New Orleans on Saturday without Walton.

That’s a bad look, even if it was an honest mistake after a loss on the other side of the country.

Walton is a member of the Lakers family, and seemed well-positioned to lead a young core forward after success with the Golden State Warriors. But that’s all changed now that LeBron is in town, and James is batting 1.000 when it comes to the kinds of moves he wants revolving around him.

If the Lakers miss the playoffs, I don’t know how long to expect Walton to last.

I had to come in here and bash on LeBron. I had the under in the pelicans Lakers game. SMH FAKERS gave up 128 points to the pelicans on a back to back without DAVIS playing the whole game
Over under was 234.5 incase anyone is wondering. smh

So who the **** is pushing this narrative about Lebron and the Lakers should miss the playoff so Lebron can get proper rest? LoL

MF would make up **** just to give this MF a pass. Like this dude didnt rest for 5 weeks.

Then he comes back and he just ain't right but MOFO wants to show up in an exhibition game.

LoL

And this dude is a lot of peoples god, smh!
I heard Jason Whitlock sellout *** trying to put that out already.

You LeBron fangirls are something else :lol:

Telling yourself people in here are miserable to make yourself feel better :lol:

Lebron has you in your feelings, to the point where you have become an idolator and kneel before his throne.
What’s wrong with getting on two knees in front of lebron

Haters got plenty of fuel for the rest of this season :lol:

What he said about his team at the end of last game was worse than the trade rumors imo. That was just disrespect.

Haters got plenty of fuel for the rest of this season :lol:

What he said about his team at the end of last game was worse than the trade rumors imo. That was just disrespect.
He HAS to be trolling at this point right, to say something like that after his actions this year.

He HAS to be trolling at this point right, to say something like that after his actions this year.
I mean at this point it has to be intentional. He knows he’s above basketball. Bron is a multi generational icon, but he’s still on a team and he doesn’t get that. If he wants to be done then just be done. He basically told them to get good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom