LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

This will be the finals matchup/result until lebron retires. That Cleveland team can only get worse, unless they sign literally every other star in the East for like 5 mil/ year. This gsw team is just unfair.

Cleveland getting any combination of Paul George, Chris Paul, wade or melo will make no change. Maybe get Jimmy Butler for some defense. Losing love will hurt them. He's sneaky down low and gets hella whistles and he hits so many shots. Can't think of anybody with good defense that's an adequate replacement.

What kills me is that people are hyping Lebby's triple double as if that was "all he could do." The numbers look good and a triple double sounds good, but what if his team actually needed him to go 45-6-6 instead of padding his way for a meaningless finals record.

He pads his stats then throws his current teammates under the bus with the "me personally" BS. Then he had the nerve to throw Wade and Bosh (as well as Irving and Love) under the bus by saying he's never played for a super team. The he Rick James'd by saying "this is a super team".

I really hope someone in the east makes a power move to stop his HGH-fueled cake walk to the finals.

Why LeBron is a fraud by me and NT:
-Claimed the Hummer he received in high shcool was a "gift" to his mom
-Used a charity as a front for his Decision
-Was linked to using steroids
-Used his brand manager to take down the tape of him being dunked on by Jordan Crawford
-Disappeared at most 4th quarters in the playoffs
-He promised Miami he was gonna win 8 championships for them
-Ditched D Wade and Bosh to go back to Cleveland
-Claims family life is better at Cleveland when he came back, but when he made the decision to go to Miami, he said Miami was the best city to raise his family
- Lost a finals game because the AC went out.
-claimed he is a king.doesn't even come from royalty
-Acts like he got a career ending injury after a hard foul, then comes back after a minute to play and he's fine
-Got exposed by Kobe at ASG
-Miraculously regrows his hairline at some points of the season
-Was part of the Bronze medal team for the olympics
- wore bigger headband as hairline receded
- took headband off to be like teammates, then put it back on.
- Calling his travels a "crab dribble"
- showing his tic tac to the world on national tv
- terrible acting in that new movie
- gets shamed on national tv while trying to say hello to mo williams
- sits on the ground crying after turning the ball over in a ECF game
- appears in Kia commericial when we all know damn well he doesn't drive one
- probably sleeps 8 hours a day, lebron should be practicing at 3 am like kobe
- has poor man's jonah hill following him from city to city
- Had Lance Stephenson blow into his ear and he didn't fight back
- Didn't shake hands with the Magic players after getting beat in that ECF
- let delonte smash his mom
- too scared to participate in the dunk contest
- "would rather not make playoffs so doesn't have to feel pain of losing"
- calls himself best player in the world, then loses Finals MVP to Iggy
- Mocked Dirk's illness in the 2011 Finals
- Got Jay-Z to write a Deshawn Stevenson/Wizards diss track that encouraged refs to give him more calls
- Rejoined a team whose owner wrote a Comic Sans rant about him
-Wore his own Nike MVP t shirt and a shirt that read "Check My $tats"
- can't win with an injured Kyrie
- Claims that he was never part of a superteam, when he orchestrated multiple superteams
- 3-5

Real talk, we should narrate that list with the dynasty intro beat playing in the background :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear, ever since i first saw son play in high school in 03, i was like 'what is all the hype about'. athletic freak with nice court vision, but his handles are suspect and (at the time) he couldn't shoot. he still gets away with murder on the court, fouls, travels, screaming at refs, ugly moves. despite all of that, i have to acknowledge the fact that he's efficient out there and his shot has become wet as hell. son had no chance this year though :lol: i'll never be a fan and never will, but i love rooting against him.

i swear, ever since i first saw son play in high school in 03, i was like 'what is all the hype about'. athletic freak with nice court vision, but his handles are suspect and (at the time) he couldn't shoot. he still gets away with murder on the court, fouls, travels, screaming at refs, ugly moves. despite all of that, i have to acknowledge the fact that he's efficient out there and his shot has become wet as hell. son had no chance this year though :lol: i'll never be a fan and never will, but i love rooting against him.

Sort of my same of assessment. Always knew dude to be an athletic freak but the thing about freakish athletes is you wonder just how much they are getting by on athleticism alone and once that athleticism starts to fade how productive of a player will they continue to be. Even at 32 he is still athletically superior to most guys in the league but you can tell he doesn't have that bounce in his step that he once had.

With that being said he has had to adapt his game accordingly like most players do on the back end of their careers. His jumper is more consistent than it's ever been and his basketball IQ is decent to say the least. However, the most significant part of his game since he has been back in Cleveland, and one he appears to take a liking to, is playing "bully ball." It's like he has finally come to terms with the fact that he bigger and stronger than the majority of people in the league and when he comes at you like a freight train with the ball there is not a lot a defender can do.

This bully ball has become his M.O. lately and something just kept telling me that him playing that style of ball was not going to be sufficient enough to come out on top in the Finals. For one it is too heavily reliant upon getting a whistle from the ref if unable to get a clean finish. There was once a time where he would try to go around a defender. Now he just tries to plow through folks and it looks downright disgusting (in a bad way) at times. It just reeks of desperation. He has embraced his strength though and can probably get by the next 5 seasons on his strength alone. Especially since they say you get that "old man strength" as you get up in age.

So here's to watching LeBron continue attempting to recklessly plow his way through multiple defenders in frustration throughout the remainder of his career.

Last edited:
his shot has become wet as hell

I don't think the evidence backs that up. His "efficiency" from the field is boosted significantly due to the high percentage he shoots from shots 3 feet and in (which he shoots a very high amount of; this is probably due to the league allowing him to play his version of "bully ball," as alluded to in the previous post).

His FG%'s outside of 3 feet are not what I would describe as "wet." (See the table in the spoiler for his career playoff FG%'s from different distances, as well as the percentage of times that he has taken those shots... or just go to basketball-reference.com.)

Not saying that there isn't an argument that he has gotten slightly better... but the fact remains that he has never had a playoff run in which he shot better than 48.6% from ANY distance over 3 feet (3 to 10 feet, 10 to 16 feet, 16 to 3PT, or 3PT)... the only exception being in 2013 when he shot 63.6% from 3 to 10 feet.

[table]Playoffs Shooting Table
[tr][th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[/tr][tr][th=""][/th]
[th=""][/th]
[th=""]% of[/th]
[th=""]% of[/th]
[th=""]% of[/th]
[th=""]% of[/th]
[th=""]% of[/th]
[th=""]FG% [/th]
[th=""]FG% [/th]
[th=""]FG% [/th]
[th=""]FG% [/th]
[th=""]FG% [/th]
[/tr][tr][th="col"]Season[/th]
[th="col"]FG%[/th]
[th="col"]0-3[/th]
[th="col"]3-10[/th]
[th="col"]10-16[/th]
[th="col"]16 <3[/th]
[th="col"]3P[/th]
[th="col"]0-3[/th]
[th="col"]3-10[/th]
[th="col"]10-16[/th]
[th="col"]16 <3[/th]
[th="col"]3P[/th]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2005-06[/th]
[td].476[/td]
[td].381[/td]
[td].072[/td]
[td].091[/td]
[td].251[/td]
[td].205[/td]
[td].726[/td]
[td].455[/td]
[td].321[/td]
[td].273[/td]
[td].333[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2006-07[/th]
[td].416[/td]
[td].311[/td]
[td].140[/td]
[td].123[/td]
[td].238[/td]
[td].188[/td]
[td].685[/td]
[td].268[/td]
[td].265[/td]
[td].337[/td]
[td].280[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2007-08[/th]
[td].411[/td]
[td].302[/td]
[td].091[/td]
[td].076[/td]
[td].276[/td]
[td].255[/td]
[td].723[/td]
[td].400[/td]
[td].143[/td]
[td].289[/td]
[td].257[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2008-09[/th]
[td].510[/td]
[td].365[/td]
[td].080[/td]
[td].058[/td]
[td].237[/td]
[td].260[/td]
[td].702[/td]
[td].320[/td]
[td].444[/td]
[td].486[/td]
[td].333[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2009-10[/th]
[td].502[/td]
[td].351[/td]
[td].118[/td]
[td].038[/td]
[td].256[/td]
[td].237[/td]
[td].689[/td]
[td].440[/td]
[td].375[/td]
[td].389[/td]
[td].400[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2010-11[/th]
[td].466[/td]
[td].279[/td]
[td].155[/td]
[td].118[/td]
[td].220[/td]
[td].228[/td]
[td].702[/td]
[td].414[/td]
[td].364[/td]
[td].378[/td]
[td].353[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]
2011-12
[/th]
[td].500[/td]
[td].327[/td]
[td].189[/td]
[td].129[/td]
[td].185[/td]
[td].169[/td]
[td].768[/td]
[td].432[/td]
[td].477[/td]
[td].333[/td]
[td].259[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]
2012-13
[/th]
[td].491[/td]
[td].370[/td]
[td].127[/td]
[td].104[/td]
[td].176[/td]
[td].222[/td]
[td].694[/td]
[td].327[/td]
[td].311[/td]
[td].434[/td]
[td].375[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2013-14[/th]
[td].565[/td]
[td].376[/td]
[td].097[/td]
[td].076[/td]
[td].197[/td]
[td].253[/td]
[td].773[/td]
[td].636[/td]
[td].346[/td]
[td].418[/td]
[td].407[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2014-15[/th]
[td].417[/td]
[td].303[/td]
[td].204[/td]
[td].112[/td]
[td].178[/td]
[td].202[/td]
[td].703[/td]
[td].306[/td]
[td].361[/td]
[td].309[/td]
[td].227[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]
2015-16
[/th]
[td].525[/td]
[td].460[/td]
[td].125[/td]
[td].084[/td]
[td].106[/td]
[td].225[/td]
[td].724[/td]
[td].346[/td]
[td].286[/td]
[td].455[/td]
[td].340[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]2016-17[/th]
[td].565[/td]
[td].419[/td]
[td].141[/td]
[td].065[/td]
[td].096[/td]
[td].279[/td]
[td].789[/td]
[td].407[/td]
[td].240[/td]
[td].486[/td]
[td].411[/td]
[/tr][tr][th="row"]Career[/th]
[td].485[/td]
[td].353[/td]
[td].136[/td]
[td].095[/td]
[td].194[/td]
[td].223[/td]
[td].726[/td]
[td].380[/td]
[td].339[/td]
[td].370[/td]
[td].330[/td]
[/tr][/table]
Provided by Basketball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 6/14/2017.

The world is back to normal now. Same time and place next year?

You really can't be a basketball fan and hate the superstars of our game, Lebron is one of them. I am not a Cavs fan, I have been a Heat fan since I moved from Detroit to South Florida in 1993. I am grateful that Lebron helped bring 2 championships and 4 fun years to the Heat, but I also know that as a fan of basketball how can you hate guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Curry, etc? Nobody sat back in the 90's saying "Charles Barkley is trash" "Patrick Ewing sucks" "Magic Johnson is overrated" this new wave of internet marks that just like to re-read the their posts for self validation is out of hand all of the place. You can say averaging a triple double in the Finals is "stat padding" all you want, but it's never been accomplished, why? Because it's not easy to do. Give credit where it's due. 

I'm 31 now, I've been able to watch (and remember) almost all of Jordan's career, I got to watch Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Garnett, Iverson, etc entire careers. If you're in the same age bracket as me, you're lying to yourself if you don't feel lucky to have watched all of the greats careers.

Back
Top Bottom