LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Man, two Finals sweeps on the resume (should have been one more last year and one more versus the Spurs in 2014, but still...)...

Not trying to jinx it or anything, but that would not look good.

One more.

I just want to thank LeBron for all of the wonderful losing moments he’s brought us over the years... Rashard and Dwight taking him out. Choking against Boston. Dirk taking his heart out. And now the Warriors again and again. It’s been so much fun. Thank you for the memories Bron.

Still sending my energy for one more so we can get this sweep, it ain’t over.

kd to lebron

53697461.jpg

i
Cavaliers Full timeout 108 - 102
i
JR Smith misses 26-foot three point jumper 108 - 102

another thing that shouldnt be lost in all this, is lebron passed up another big shot with 25 seconds left and down by 6.

zipped that ball to jr like he thought it was kyrie/ray :lol:

Last edited:
One more. One more to make him 3-6!
One more to erased this BS GOAT talk!

Bes believe there is only one GOAT and that’s Mike.

Funny thing is all these excuses Bronsexuals are making for him.. ohh he’s tired. Ohh he has no help. Ohh this and that. Lebron made Kyrie leave, he made the trades that brought these players. If he wasn’t such a horrible leader he still would either be in Miami or Still have Kyrie there. Simple as that. Best believe KL would not be there if someone made a pitch for him at the trade deadline. Labron made his bed, now he must lay in it with his soon to be 3-6 record in the finals!

Wow I'm ashamed I forgot about this thread. I was a pretty active hater but for some reason this year I just forgot to hate. He hate is still there. It never left. 1 more game.

Back
Top Bottom