Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just ordered KP from DSG... Anyone familiar with their shipping methods? Who they use? Can't find it on their site, just that I got 2 day free for checking out with PayPal.

They use UPS and ship pretty quick, always boxed, no bag of death.

Btw I say either stay tts or .5 size up. I'm anywhere from a 10.5-11.5 depending the shoe. My bro got me a 10.5 because that was the last size left and they're just too tight in the toe box area, while his 11 fit perfectly. Now I have to return the 10.5 to Sheikh hopefully they don't give me any ****.

Why dont you just keep the shoe till it breaks in cause the toebox isnt as bad afterwards and they break in pretty fast

It was a day for me

Why dont you just keep the shoe till it breaks in cause the toebox isnt as bad afterwards and they break in pretty fast

It was a day for me

Thought about it but after trying them on several times and trying my bro's sz 11 on a few times the 11 just felt much better to me. Paying 220 after tax I don't want to take any chances or have any regrets.

Gave in and ordered KPs yesterday.  Shouldn't have hesitated in the first place but glad they are on the way 
nthat.gif

anyone know if 340 canal is still selling the kings pride gear? and until when?

When I went yesterday, they had a SnapBack and two tees to go with the shoe. I was gonna buy em cause they look cool but I realize that I probably won't even wear em, not much of a matching whole outfit guy.. I was there around 2-3pm yesterday, not sure if they still have as of today..

anyone know if 340 canal is still selling the kings pride gear? and until when?
I went yesterday.  No socks and when I left yesterday there were 5 hats remaining.  They still have the custom screen print shirts but the staff doing the screen prints won't be in until Thursday.

The KP gear is there til its gone!  I believe their motto is "here one day, gone the next".  All KP gear is limited quantities and the store itself is only there until 12/21/13.  Once the KP gear is gone I'm assuming they will start making stuff for the next release.  

Last edited:
The blister on the heel seems to indicate that the sizing (length wise) is off. You may have to really tighten the hell out of the laces to get the shoe to lock into place.
It's definitely not length. If anything I could've gone up to a 9.5. I have a skinny foot haha I think adding an insole might help

Hello, first I will say when I saw the King's Pride (KOTJ) in person, my first reaction was the same one that I had when I got the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 (Black Griffin Slam Dunk 10.0) and the Kobe 7 (Cloak), which is I am going to double up. Very nicely done and what I consider an all around complete shoe for tech to colorway. I do have a question though. This is the best way I can describe it, has or does anyone else feel like there loose beads on the side of your foot or underneathe the front of your foot with this on, I wasn't sure if it was the flywire or the zoom or something else? I haven't hooped in mine yet, just causal wear a few times.

I hardly ever post but I am ALWAYS reading everything posted in this thread since the day it was created. So, yes, call me a creeper haha.

Anyways, I had the opportunity to try on the Kings Pride today at Foot Locker. I wear 11 for most of my Lebrons and also 11.5 for some including the elites. Now when I saw them in person, I was like wow wow WOW they look better in person and I couldn't pull my empty wallet out fast enough hoping cash magically appeared in it haha. So I asked the out of shape , referee type shirt wearing, outta breath cashier if I could try these on in an 11. He kindly brought me out the pair, almost completely worn out from some physical activity, and I sat down to try them on.

Now I remember being in this SAME footlocker a year before trying on the Lebron X Pressure in a size 11 which I eventually purchased. The lebron X was an INSTANT punch in the face of comfort. Specifically, I could feel the comfort of the X and what it could possibly offer for both everyday use and, most importantly, for balling. I LOVED IT! That visible zoom unit is amazing and Nike will most likely implement it soon with their higher end shoes. It worked wonders and my feet were happy! Take my $200 and YOU have a nice day. I eventually purchased three X models, including an elite X.

BUT with the 11 Kings pride I didn't get that automatic feeling of supreme comfort for my feet or my wallet haha. Now I know what you thinking - " it's a different shoe, different set up, u gots to break them in dog." I know, I understand that and I am cool with that, but why a $20 buck increase? You would think you could feel something drastically different off the bat. Don't get me wrong my brothas, I am still going to purchase probably at least two or three pairs of the 11's and, of course, a pair of the elites when they make them, but I feel like there should be some way they could COMBINE the comfort of the 10's with the presentation and visual setup of the 11's ! Haha I know u must think I'm smoking something with Wiz Khalifa and Kid Cudi, but I'm not! At least not right now haha. I'm just bring real because even a size 11 didn't feel right, I would probably have to buy a 11.5 because the toe box , particularly on my sexy pinky toe, was way too tight. I love my shoes tight because I happen to use most of them to ball in instead of letting them sit in a box. The away CW will be purchased and so will the kings pride so please don't think I'm hating because I'm not haha just saying. But is it too much to ask for a little room for the toes?? I didn't purchase the 11's on the spot but I will eventually probably next month or in December.

I guarantee down the road The majority of people will have a different opinion on the 11's than we do now. It will go down as a success and a positive change for Nike and a negative change for our bank accounts haha. I love all my Lebrons I been collecting through the years and will continue to buy even if the price continues to go up. Love the kings pride by the way and wish we could have lace locks included or if the 11's could have implemented the lion logo, which I love on the 8's! Thanks for reading guys and gals! Peace!

Oh and P.S.- stop hating up in this thread hahs serious! I come back from work during the evening to read some comments on here and some are plain stupid haha. Respect one another and their opinions and lets get along. I mean, this isn't the white house you know what I'm saying haha.

Quick side question. Obviously there are similarities so........

Flightposite 1 or LBJ xi Design wise?

IMO fp1

Last edited:
I'd still take the FP1s at this point, purely off of looks. FP1s were always eye catching to me and are still one of my favorite Nike bball designs ever, although I'll wait til the end of the XI's run to make a final call. I do think the XIs probably have more potential for creative colorblocking since there are more "pieces" to it, so depending on what else they come out with, MAYBE they'd overtake the FP1s for me.

Not gonna lie I thought the design was wack when I first saw it. Then the colorway kinda warmed up on me. Then seeing them in person and then seeing them on foot, killer shoe. I can dress casual with these and they stand out.

Back
Top Bottom