• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those are the Christmas 9 laces right?

I think I like the KPs because they don't really "pop" it's just a great looking neutral sneaker.

But that's the only do-able lace swap I've seen, not bad.

Btw, to the people who never leave their computer screens, but are implying that no one likes or can justify spending $200 on the KP's because they are still available in many places...

Have you seen the 3000+ on foot pics that pop up when you search #kingspride on IG? Lol

And let's not forget that most online orders have not been received

The shoe is selling just fine.

^ i wish that brewers one wasn't a snap back.. i might just have to make an exception and get it
Don't do it, reconsider
laugh.gif

I normally do not wear camo hats, but the Heat hat looks sick with the XI's.
laugh.gif
 i don't think i will, but i'm tempted..  i feel the same way about the camo hat.. i don't really wear camo hats, but that one seems to work.

another lace swap i seen via ig

Last edited:
The Elite 9 was my favorite LeBron model of all time, but after wearing these Kings Pride 11s I think I have a new favorite...

grown men still hate snapbacks?

they fit and look exactly the same

when snapbacks first became popular again most had ridiculous logos but now they have identical logos to simple fitteds

like the shoes n all, copped on RD, just 1 gripe tho...

these shoes are mad bukly dawg.

from both side views theyre cool, but from above it looks like im lookin down @ a ninja turtles feet.

toe box is hella wide. would be nice to see em slimmed down a lil bit...
Seems u want ur feet lookin like bron lol

ok so i went in to try them on and i agree with the tts if and only if the box area breaks in. SO what ever you got your kobe 8s should be the same size for lebrons...if you are walking and using them for casual you should be fine with whatever you got the lebron x's in. 

....people are saying these are the second coming in terms of shoes...not really the heal lock down is meh....honestly put these insoles in the kobe 8 and you have an amazing shoe interms of ball....on a side note....an xdr version would be the best thing you can get for outdoor use.

^^^ That be me. :D

Lounging in the house.

Comparing widths of the 11s & Elite 10s. KPs actually look smaller.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-57.jpg.html

Now compared to Kobe 8s you might see a difference.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-58.jpg.html

Don't get me wrong, I dig me some Kobes. (fav player & Laker fan err' day all day). But I'm old school. I grew up on mid cut Basketball shoes & Bron Bron presently has the best line of Mids.....Period. IMO.

Btw....The KD6s are still beyond garbage to me. :smh:

Last edited:
Just ordered KP from DSG... Anyone familiar with their shipping methods? Who they use? Can't find it on their site, just that I got 2 day free for checking out with PayPal.

Btw I say either stay tts or .5 size up. I'm anywhere from a 10.5-11.5 depending the shoe. My bro got me a 10.5 because that was the last size left and they're just too tight in the toe box area, while his 11 fit perfectly. Now I have to return the 10.5 to Sheikh hopefully they don't give me any ****.

Back
Top Bottom