Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He's a fake, and I bet he's reading this right now.
I posted that info about the LeBrons shipping out on May 1 according to the coding on the product page and then literally later that day he tweeted "May 1 is the expected day the LeBrons will be shipped out and revealed to the general public." Then someone jokingly posts that they were delayed and he tweets that they were delayed. LMAO.
roll.gif

If I get the Everglades with my Military Discount I will get them, a pair for and my son.. will be his first lebrons.

Everglade are this year's prisms??

Prisms were best executed colorway IMO

I posted that info about the LeBrons shipping out on May 1 according to the coding on the product page and then literally later that day he tweeted "May 1 is the expected day the LeBrons will be shipped out and revealed to the general public." Then someone jokingly posts that they were delayed and he tweets that they were delayed. LMAO.:rofl:

Too many sneaker gurus nowadays. If he punches the clock just as I do then all is info renders baseless. He preys upon people who actually go out and do research for the hard core facts. I mean how hard could it be to meet a sneaker store manager with enthusiasm and eager to share release info on shoes that will sellout 1 way or another? Or maybe it's nike way of making you buy into the all hype?

Stop asking for the 2k thread to come back. The 2k talk comes and goes just like every other shoe does.

Tell nike to drop a hot lebron and we wouldn't even be talking about 2ks.

I posted that info about the LeBrons shipping out on May 1 according to the coding on the product page and then literally later that day he tweeted "May 1 is the expected day the LeBrons will be shipped out and revealed to the general public." Then someone jokingly posts that they were delayed and he tweets that they were delayed. LMAO.
roll.gif
Yeah, I posted that ****, and then it was posted on his Twitter.  Crazy.

Stop asking for the 2k thread to come back. The 2k talk comes and goes just like every other shoe does.

Tell nike to drop a hot lebron and we wouldn't even be talking about 2ks.

I really DON'T get why there can't be one tho---especially now that things are actually "happening" There's a separate thread for AJ1 x SB collab, even though there is already a Nike SB Dunk thread. There's a separate iD thread for Lebrons even though technically we already have a stapled Lebron thread.

and if it were talking about the actual shoe, then yea.... but seriously? People asking stuff/mentioning stuff that could be solved by checking your email?? I know it's ultimately your say but I just don't get what's the big deal. PM if necessary, maybe I'm missing something in the rules and conduct.

I really DON'T get why there can't be one tho---especially now that things are actually "happening" There's a separate thread for AJ1 x SB collab, even though there is already a Nike SB Dunk thread. There's a separate iD thread for Lebrons even though technically we already have a stapled Lebron thread.

and if it were talking about the actual shoe, then yea.... but seriously? People asking stuff/mentioning stuff that could be solved by checking your email?? I know it's ultimately your say but I just don't get what's the big deal. PM if necessary, maybe I'm missing something in the rules and conduct.
That thread was ridiculous.  Full of people bothering Nike reps, who were being held up when they could be helping people with real problems.

That thread was ridiculous.  Full of people bothering Nike reps, who were being held up when they could be helping people with real problems.

this. plus we traditionally only do 2 threads for a sig shoe.

1 for the regular
1 for the id

also, when the 2k thread existed, that stuff still popped up in here and gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - you can use the ignore feature on the users that have been posting about it. You wont miss them as they don't regular the bron threads anyways.

Last edited:
this. plus we traditionally only do 2 threads for a sig shoe.

1 for the regular
1 for the id

also, when the 2k thread existed, that stuff still popped up in here.

ahhh---ok, thanks for the replies. And yea, I do notice there is generally only one or two per sig shoe.

Man I hope they ship out so we can at least see pics of the shoe and not folk NDC status :lol:

Last edited:
We did hear a while back that it was more in 2k's court, in term's of timing.

So maybe they're waiting for the perfect Heat or LeBron moment for them to be unveiled and then shipped. I just get the feeling he's going to come out in a game unannounced with them on and then we're all gonna know it's about to go down.

been missing due to work commitments and not having time to search the net in my new manager roll (well i can but my desk i wide open so everyone can see my screen even my boss) so cant check in work no more.... but i see nothing much has changed.

Think im only waiting for the WTL now, still like the crimson elites but that £200 retail tho... will wait and see if they go on sale b4 i scoop.

I wanna see the lebron 12 more than the 2k... maybe cause im salty cause i havent got them tho 
laugh.gif

For what it is worth last night I did get to a screen on my orders page during the update.It was almost like the ID page when the grafittis were popping up and going away, was there for like 30 second. It in fact had changed order status but this morning had went back to preparing to ship.

So the "Everglades" come out May 17 for $200. Def might be looking to cop especially if the Men's size stays with the ice sole and not the jade one.

Back
Top Bottom