Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I want to like the Superheroes and I kind of do but my girl won't let me, when we saw them in person she said they look like little kid sneakers 
ohwell.gif
after it really sunk in I've never looked at them the same 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I might grab them if they pop up for under $200 but I highly doubt I'll catch a size 13 or 14 by the time that happen, so whatever 
eyes.gif
give me SB's and KC's and I'll be good and if I'm able to grab WTL's I would be great but I highly doubt that"ll happen too
frown.gif
come to the darkside b 

I want to like the Superheroes and I kind of do but my girl won't let me, when we saw them in person she said they look like little kid sneakers :\ after it really sunk in I've never looked at them the same :smh:  :lol: I might grab them if they pop up for under $200 but I highly doubt I'll catch a size 13 or 14 by the time that happen, so whatever :rolleyes give me SB's and KC's and I'll be good and if I'm able to grab WTL's I would be great but I highly doubt that"ll happen too :frown:
Repped just because of the woman mini story lol. And bob, women always gonna try to say something just to get you out of spending money on yourself. It's a trap bruh . Trust me!! Lol

I want to like the Superheroes and I kind of do but my girl won't let me, when we saw them in person she said they look like little kid sneakers 
ohwell.gif
after it really sunk in I've never looked at them the same 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I might grab them if they pop up for under $200 but I highly doubt I'll catch a size 13 or 14 by the time that happen, so whatever 
eyes.gif
give me SB's and KC's and I'll be good and if I'm able to grab WTL's I would be great but I highly doubt that"ll happen too
frown.gif
Repped just because of the woman mini story lol. And bob, women always gonna try to say something just to get you out of spending money on yourself. It's a trap bruh . Trust me!! Lol
wise beyond your years you are, my wife use the don't you have some that color phrase and I be like yeah but not in that design.....then we hit a heel store and I flip it but she be selling me on it like well these are suede or paten blah blah blah
laugh.gif
 I swear one time she waved her hand at me and the next thing I remember was holding a bag with her brand new shoes
mean.gif
why that ish don't work when I do it
roll.gif

Mine get here tomorrow.
You're not going to be disappointed. And I am not usually a fan of the elite models. But they really catch the eye. Can't wait to break them in, but fell in love with the Away 11s over the last few months
laugh.gif
this might be harder than I thought

From February till now I've bought 4 pairs, I can't get enough of these dayum 11s.

Took me a minute to get into them. Than again, I said the same about the Xs and I bought like 8 pair of them once I saw them
Up close :tongue: it's gotten to the point where I almost all about the Bron line. A J retro or foamposite here or there. But not lately.

Just a heads up to those looking, JimmyJazz posted a link on their twitter that stated that they were releasing the Everglades tomorrow (15th) 

Hero XI Elite > Crimson X Elite

Ain't even close... IMO.

Heeeeeeeeeell No!
Crimson Xs > Hero XIs...... Easy! And I'm a huge fan of the XIs. Don't see what's so great about these Heros. Almost the same color scheme was used on the Liverpool X Lows.... & nobody did backflips over those. I'm just saying...

i personally like joggers both of the chino and sweatpant variety, perfect with sneakers right along with cargo shorts. I swear i know so many people from the hood that are stuck with this misconception that if your clothing actually fits or actually sits on your waist it makes you less of a man and has a "fruity" stigma attached to it. That, I will never understand. 

The problem is this sheepish mentality to dress similar to every other wannabe Sneakerhead on the internet. Just last year, nobody wore these nut hugging sweatpants... unless they resided in Europe. Damn things got me missing the days when nut hugging Selvedge denim was the In Thing. :rofl:

Last edited:
My nba order will be here tomorrow
laugh.gif

Having a British accent has it's perks, the female rep was super flirting with me and gave me overnight shipping instead.
I called them today and she said they upgraded me too. Shipping confirmation came, FEd Ex smartpost from FL to AK, estimated delivery date June 2nd 
sick.gif

Heeeeeeeeeell No!
Crimson Xs > Hero XIs...... Easy! And I'm a huge fan of the XIs. Don't see what's so great about these Heros. Almost the same color scheme was used on the Liverpool X Lows.... & nobody did backflips over those. I'm just saying...
The problem is this sheepish mentality to dress similar to every other wannabe Sneakerhead on the internet. Just last year, nobody wore these nut hugging sweatpants... unless they resided in Europe. Damn things got me missing the days when nut hugging Selvedge denim was the In Thing. :rofl:

Slim fit clothing including sweats has been in for a while it's the whole banded and cuffed leg opening that's the distinct craze and essentially what makes them joggers. I had plenty slim fit sweats only difference being no banded leg opening.

Not sure how hero elites having a similar color scheme as liverpools takes anything away from the hero's. Just shows how much a specific cw, on the correct model to showcase it, can do for a sneaker. South beach 8s: fire. South beach griffeys: poo.

I will say that the silhoutte of the elite X's looks great compared to the elite XI's but imo,

Hero XI's >>>> Crimson X's. EASY.

Pictures show them for what they are. They cool & all but damn. Some of y'all make grails out of grapefruit. :lol:

Not sure why you're taking a condescending tone on others just cuz they really feelin the heros. Nothin good has dropped since the gk's. Nothin good will drop for a couple more weeks. Can we enjoy these? Is that ok with you?

I must say, seeing is believing. The hero elites are amazing in person. Wasn't feeling them by pictures alone.

Not sure how hero elites having a similar color scheme as liverpools takes anything away from the hero's. Just shows how much a specific cw, on the correct model to showcase it, can do for a sneaker. South beach 8s: fire. South beach griffeys: poo.

I will say that the silhoutte of the elite X's looks great compared to the elite XI's but imo,

Hero XI's >>>> Crimson X's. EASY.

Back
Top Bottom