Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seems the thirst is dying on the resell game.

like they talked about before with the bubble bursting and the fact that people can't keep up. 

Im happy to see get kicks they want and keep them and wear them. in fact there is nothing wrong with icing.

Unless u have contacts or a reputation trying to be a up and coming reseller is not the move. i know cats making bank still but they have people that will pay, but they trust them and or the buyer 

You gotta move that product fast!!!

Pretty much. That's the way it was before. It was all power sellers with hundreds of positive feedback or dudes that just knew the right people. There's some guy I know here who gets his "friends" to pay the craziest prices. Right after the Grinch Kobes released he was able to find someone willing to pay $400 plus a G Shock for em. I think he also sold CDP Carmines a year or so ago for like 7 bills. :x

Got my Acid Lion's in yesterday and I really like them. Unforunately, I have to try a half size down because they feel huge on me. Not sure if it's just the wide/roomy toebox that I'm not used to. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, for anyone interested in the matching Cat Camo socks, don't bother. The color is completely washed out and they don't really match with the sockliner.
My wife says that Lebrons look like f'n tortas since they are so damn big. I have to agree. Got the acid lions and realized that all lebrons look like tortas now. If your mexican you will get it.

First lace job = fail

I'm thinking I'll stick with the black as well. Just wanted to get some more insight. Thanks!

These off the 10 elite look good so I'm going to try it with the ones off the BHM
Those socks might look good with the SE lows also. Anyone know where i could get a pair? thanx

I don't think SE lows are coming down from $375/$400, I don't expect them to go up from there either.
I been watching a few auctions at about $350 but missed it because I was working, now I'm seeing prices at 500 for my size

Last edited:

I don't think SE lows are coming down from $375/$400, I don't expect them to go up from there either.
I been watching a few auctions at about $350 but missed it because I was working, now I'm seeing prices at 500 for my size
You've got to message sellers and workout a deal, they can ask anything but it doesn't matter if nobody is paying.

Last edited:
So many buyers remorse posts when it comes to the acid lows.
They look exactly like the pics looked. Black shoes with gum soles and a patterned sock liner. They were never supposed to "pop" and should have a sleeker look.

The problem with the laces is that there is no green, which is prominent in the liner.

Believe me, I've looked at every hole in the wall eBayer's "galaxy" laces and they aren't out there
laugh.gif
You hit the nail on the coffin with the green, when I found those laces it was bcuz all the pics made it look blue and red but its more of an orange and green as evident up there and here laying against the design
Matchy Matchy Overload
yup that's me
roll.gif
it's in the sig too
wink.gif

Wonder how the Acid Lions would look with gum laces.
i'd b willing to try that

You've got to message sellers and workout a deal, they can ask anything but it doesn't matter if nobody is paying.
QFT I watch a couple of relistings and then I make my move on their desperation
laugh.gif

They look exactly like the pics looked. Black shoes with gum soles and a patterned sock liner. They were never supposed to "pop" and should have a sleeker look.
Hope everyone starts returning them so I'll be the only one rockin' them.  I like mine more in person that I did online.  By far the hottest XI Low.

no buyers remorse here just patiently waiting for them to ship out and arrive, I like 'em for what they are black shoe with a gum sole and a splash of color and 3m you know your typical nike LeBron shoes  

You guys sure it ain't that grey/laser crimson low that's been out for awhile now. It would seem unusual for them to have Lavas on the site for sale this early

SA been breaking the rules all year long. They had KD easters out 3 weeks before release date.

I agree the lows do make your feet look wider than normal. The regualr Xis too but the lows a lot more. They do feel comfy as hell.

Acid Lions are tough, saw them over the weekend...but I'm still waiting for that discount.  I think it will happen, they were everywhere around me still.  

Back
Top Bottom