Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I knew he must be joking once he said Kobe > LeBron (I like them both, for different reasons)
He's a Hypebeast. They exist. Let's move on.
Yeah man I was on lebron's til he left Miami do know how much my shoes have lost value smh

36G14Bk.gif

Since no one here appreciated my trading skills I want to know what you guys would trade your WTL's for? If you had've got them.

Dudes that don't live in miami and aren't from miami are legit mad cause dude left and are using it for justification for selling his shoes.

This is almost as bad as the Lounge thread about Christy Mack nearly being beaten to death.

not srs, that was one of the most horrible threads I've ever read.

Since no one here appreciated my trading skills I want to know what you guys would trade your WTL's for? If you had've got them.
NDS Iguana Roshes
ah man you should've just grabbed the iguana futures they released a couple mons back, ok on the serious side I've no idea if those are even comparable since i'm not into roshes, though i'm not really into futures after the tom foolery nike/jb pulled on them

This is almost as bad as the Lounge thread about Christy Mack nearly being beaten to death.

not srs, that was one of the most horrible threads I've ever read.
Me trolling about WTL is as bad as her almost getting beaten to death?

Last edited:
I was going to add to the off topic-ness of this thread with my latest pickup of All Star Lebron 8s...

... but my package arrived and the seller sent me Kobe 6s instead. :x What a waste of time and money (refund won't cover the cost of international shipping to return). :smh:

all this WTL what would you trade for is nonsense until the actual release anyway. how can you even say dude lost now anyway? if the WTL ends up being a super super general release, like over 500k pairs, will he not come out on top due to the value of what he got vs. a shoe that wont resale for much over retail?

do you not think that the WTL 11 was delayed for a reason? IMO obviously to produce more and make everyone happy.

i have alot of gripes with nike/JB. but one thing that i will give them credit for is the fact that they are putting out numbers that are satisfactory to the consumer without over saturating the market.

IMO

Back
Top Bottom