Legit Check on Kobe 8 BHM.

My concern is that the swoosh looks darker. I know that on the Asia release they had a darker swoosh but those also had the full logo on the back. This has a dark swoosh and the US released logo so I am not sure about them. Looking to buy them but dont want to pay for replicas. 

Hmm even the pattern looks suspect to me. Swoosh is supposed to be slightly darker on the outside.

Last edited:
The swoosh is supposed to be that dark? It does not look that dark in other pictures. Here is another photo that shows that side. 

I think the shadiest part of the whole deal was that the price was only 145 with free shipping. So either he has no idea how to price shoes or they are fake. I was going to risk it but I dont think I will. Even the pattern does not match up right to every other photo I have seen from that side.

The quality of those pictures are horrible.  You can almost see each individual pixel.  It seems like he is trying to hide something.  

If you want, you can ask for CLEAR pictures, but it definitely seems fishy, especially with the $145 price tag you mentioned.

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom