Legit site to sell giftcards?

I have a few best-buy giftcards from the past holidays... any sites you guys recommend.

I have a few best-buy giftcards from the past holidays... any sites you guys recommend.

ebay would be your best bet. people always selling on them and tons buying them.

ebay would be your best bet. people always selling on them and tons buying them.

cardpool.com and plasticjungle.com are both legit. i've used both before to buy/sell gift cards. you don't have to worry about a chargeback from ebay/paypal.

cardpool.com and plasticjungle.com are both legit. i've used both before to buy/sell gift cards. you don't have to worry about a chargeback from ebay/paypal.

anyway to protect myself on eBay if the customer try to scam me and say i don't have any money on the giftcard?

anyway to protect myself on eBay if the customer try to scam me and say i don't have any money on the giftcard?

I don't understand why you just don't use them or give them to a family member or something as a gift

I don't understand why you just don't use them or give them to a family member or something as a gift

Back
Top Bottom