Lent

facebook.
this taco joint across the street.
snoozing my alarm so much.
stop making fun of people with friends / in my mind.

My buddies GF is giving up alcohol.
I'm the furthest thing from religious, but 
challenge_accepted.jpg

candy, twitter/facebook, procrastination.

I'm gonna try to pray and sleep more as well as lose these last 10 lbs before Easter. This will be a good mental challenge that will hopefully yield positive challenge.

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

hows everyone been holding up ? 
Almost done... Day 39. Thankfully my new GPU won't be here until Tuesday afternoon. I think I could last until Easter Sunday, since I'll be going out of town for the weekend. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

hows everyone been holding up ? 

pretty good...i gave up sweets like cookies, pastry's, ice cream, candy ect, stuff like that

only time that i crave it is late at night or after a meal and need something sweet...so i just eat a banana or make me a homemade smoothie with milk and fruit

Haven't had soda or a sip of alcohol at all.

Feels so good man.

Might just continue this forever. Especially the soda. Sometimes you just need a beer or two during a game tho.

Pretty good thus far. The first two weeks was rough. I almost had moments of weakness, but was able to power through. Bring on Easter! The good thing is I think I will have finally helped myself in no longer using this "vice"

I gave up niketalk and superfuture. That lasted about 2 weeks.

I also gave up going to my favorite bar. thought it would calm down my drinking. Now I go to the bar next to it where they have pitchers which is 6 beers for the price of 3. A deal I can't pass up so I drink like 6 times the amount I used to and I've added another bar i will be frequenting when lent is done.

Well since I won't be seeing my girl for about another 6 weeks or so I guess sex
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom