Let me vent to you NT (Break up post vol TLDR)

I mean I kind of agree with dude. It’s 2018... get with it. And when did I say I have to smoke all the time? I said that she wasn’t even cool with me smoking with friends once a month, but still wanted to be able to drink whenever and however much she pleased. It takes two sides to compromise. Oh, and people who can’t go out without having a drink or several aren’t sad? Smh.

I know tons of successful professional folks who smoke/eat edibles. Hell I know successful people who do a lot harder things than participating in marijuana. And I’ve dated girls before who smoked and they didn’t have poor hygiene nor tattoos.

You legit sound like the prosecutors in my state who are fear mongering and telling people to vote against legalization... ridiculous lol

I'm trying to explore this topic at a deeper level. I don't give a **** if people do drugs. I'm for legalization of all street drugs. The issue here is you were with someone who did not approve of you in some way. I believe that in relationships both parties have the freedom to want what they want. Yeah, you have to compromise a lot of things but it's also necessary to stand pat on some issues. If she doesn't want you to ever smoke weed then that's what the lady wants, man. She's doing you a favor so you can go find someone who is more accepting. I see you keep trying to fault her but you can't change people just like you can't be changed when it comes to the doja. You gotta go your own way and extinguish the negative emotions attached to the people who you feel did you wrong.

I'm trying to explore this topic at a deeper level. I don't give a **** if people do drugs. I'm for legalization of all street drugs. The issue here is you were with someone who did not approve of you in some way. I believe that in relationships both parties have the freedom to want what they want. Yeah, you have to compromise a lot of things but it's also necessary to stand pat on some issues. If she doesn't want you to ever smoke weed then that's what the lady wants, man. She's doing you a favor so you can go find someone who is more accepting. I see you keep trying to fault her but you can't change people just like you can't be changed when it comes to the doja. You gotta go your own way and extinguish the negative emotions attached to the people who you feel did you wrong.

That’s a lot better response than saying “you’ll end up with some trailer trash slob with face tats and who smells bad”

Lmao

And ECook I was going to go to the J. Cole
Show out there with her and explore DC for a few days, but after the breakup I couldn’t find any friends who could go so I sold the concert tickets and just got myself a ticket for the show in my state.

Back
Top Bottom