Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

That DJ Mbenga was absolutely unstoppable and put on the most dominant final's performance since Shaq's Laker days.

That DJ Mbenga was absolutely unstoppable and put on the most dominant final's performance since Shaq's Laker days.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That Delonte is still hitting that, so Lebron was distracted all season long.

8d086573d6dwest.jpg.jpg

But Most likely Their Lack of Bench players, Or The Boston Celtics/Orlando Magic playing Team Basketball/Defense 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That Delonte is still hitting that, so Lebron was distracted all season long.

8d086573d6dwest.jpg.jpg

But Most likely Their Lack of Bench players, Or The Boston Celtics/Orlando Magic playing Team Basketball/Defense 

Can a team really use the "no chemistry" excuse after playing 82 games together in the regular season?
eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

Can a team really use the "no chemistry" excuse after playing 82 games together in the regular season?
eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

there is none..

I don't care what bench players they have... Every Heat fan said 'we winning the finals' and most people followed..

No excuses..

I'm putting it out there, they do not win a championship until the last year of their contracts..

there is none..

I don't care what bench players they have... Every Heat fan said 'we winning the finals' and most people followed..

No excuses..

I'm putting it out there, they do not win a championship until the last year of their contracts..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking....Its not like this was a mid season trade...they have all of training camp, pre season, and reg season...If they don't have chemistry by then its never guna happen

There won't be any excuse because they have added some good players so far to go along with the big 3...Miller, Haslem, Joel are good players and even Z is a decent big...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking....Its not like this was a mid season trade...they have all of training camp, pre season, and reg season...If they don't have chemistry by then its never guna happen

There won't be any excuse because they have added some good players so far to go along with the big 3...Miller, Haslem, Joel are good players and even Z is a decent big...

Back
Top Bottom