Let's Talk About Attraction

Just being yourself =/= not being at your best.

At days end if you're a nerdy, video game playing, lazy introvert, being in shape doesn't change who you really are.

All you'll be is an in shape nerd.

But nobody should compromise who they really are for the sake of a woman. At days end you're lying to yourself and eventually the relationship will fail because your true self will eventually show.

Pretty much.

View media item 1544884

Old Man Hov said:
No matter where you go, you are what you are player
And you can try to change but that's just the top layer
Man, you was who you was 'fore you got here

Last edited:
Just being yourself =/= not being at your best.

At days end if you're a nerdy, video game playing, lazy introvert, being in shape doesn't change who you really are.

All you'll be is an in shape nerd.

But nobody should compromise who they really are for the sake of a woman. At days end you're lying to yourself and eventually the relationship will fail because your true self will eventually show.
Who said anything about compromising who you are? Improving on different things about your self doesn't mean you are compromising yourself. Learning to walk with your back straight, learning to keep eye contact, smiling, speaking clearly are all things that a man can improve still be a nerdy, gamer  and it will increase their odds with the ladies.

Who said anything about compromising who you are? Improving on different things about your self doesn't mean you are compromising yourself. Learning to walk with your back straight, learning to keep eye contact, smiling, speaking clearly are all things that a man can improve still be a nerdy, gamer  and it will increase their odds with the ladies.

:smokin

So basically we are in agreement?

:lol:

Last edited:
I guess so 
laugh.gif

Though introverts gon introvert even if they do all that stuff.

In the end they'll still be in their thoughts.

Yes they can shore up their interpersonal skills but they're not going to turn into Don Juan.

Last edited:
Introverts haven't been devoid of all social human interaction. :lol: Nor do they live in solitude, cut off from society.

They'll just choose not to be the center of attention when gaming.

There's plenty of time to get yambs and be in your thoughts.

Introverts haven't been devoid of all social human interaction. :lol: Nor do they live in solitude, cut off from society.

They'll just choose not to be the center of attention when gaming.

There's plenty of time to get yambs and be in your thoughts.

True but by nature they're not going to go out of their way to bag a chick if she not feeling him for who he is.

bruh...

You must've gotten seriously hurt in the past

:smh:

The **** NT has to say about me is like GoT fan theories as this point. :lol: Some of you think I was "seriously hurt in the past", others say "my father must've neglected me". It's a ******* joke really.

All there is to it is that I realized "just be yourself", "money doesnt matter", and other ******** like that aint true. The advice women give men is akin to men telling their daughters "Don't worry sweetheart. All men are gentle, unique creatures, who can prove they are worthy of your trust."

I had to work on myself and get into a good career. So excuse me if I dont take **** advice from any of these swamp rhinos. They can find their stable beta providers in guys who wont learn their lesson. Siphon the money they claim not to care about out of them.

This is very true but if you at point where you feel like being you wont work....

Doesn't work for what?

Bedding women?

The thing that a lot of dudes don't realize is that when women tell you to be yourself they mean that.

They're saying that for the sake of any actual relationship, being yourself is the wisest path to go because it'll be the only way that you (and her) know its real.

But there is an entirely different set of rules for NSA relationships and ONS. For that some guys are just going to naturally have an advantage.

If Blotter's main focus is to simply bed women then PUA may help in that endeavor but it will never help him hold down a relationship because eventually your true nature will always show itself.

This is very true but if you at point where you feel like being you wont work....

Doesn't work for what?

Bedding women?

The thing that a lot of dudes don't realize is that when women tell you to be yourself they mean that.

They're saying that for the sake of any actual relationship, being yourself is the wisest path to go because it'll be the only way that you (and her) know its real.

But there is an entirely different set of rules for NSA relationships and ONS. For that some guys are just going to naturally have an advantage.

If Blotter's main focus is to simply bed women then PUA may help in that endeavor but it will never help him hold down a relationship because eventually your true nature will always show itself.

Questions, you're going to have to ask him.

Last edited:
Wasn't asking any questions, it's the truth.

PUA tactics can only take you so far.

At some point you have to let the right one come to you organically if you want something real.

Going against the grain will just delay that.

Reason why a lot of guys end up alone is they want something that isn't real.

I know its truth and I understand what youre saying.

Im not the one using PUA tatics and hollering, "being yourself doesn't work".

I used to believe that being yourself doesn't work in my late teen early 20s, but experience(and some substances :nerd:) showed me otherwise.

Doesn't work for what?

Bedding women?

I could give a ***** about relationships.

All I know is what I've learned works well for me and i aint close to mastery of the subject. Thats all I care about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom