LETS TALK AVIA

When you can, could you post up on how the fit is in these? Like if TTS, how much "wiggle" room in the toebox? Thanks so much. 👍

Thanks so much buddy. Well, that sucks for us who may need an 11.5. They never made it, so my only choice would be to jump to a 12. Not the end of the world if they run short & narrow. A few pairs of my Patrick Ewings are 12s when I take an 11. Their Focus was just super short and the 12 fits like an 11.

Sorry bro, been super busy. Got a newborn at home and I don’t even know what day it is anymore 😂

As you know there were no 11.5’s available for preorder so I went with the 12, because I have very wide, very flat feet. These are pretty roomy. Idk how they’d feel after a full day of walking but off the bat they seem very comfortable. There’s definitely a good amount of wiggle room in the toebox, which I prefer. The leather is very plush and the lining doesn’t seem to be too thick. One could probably double sock if they have a normal width foot.

gettyimages-452943115-2048x2048.jpg

If you're getting the Aviaisback 880 you might want to go up half a size. That toe box is a little short lengthwise. I don't like how my big toe is press up against the toe box. I got my true to size but wish I went up half.

I think they gave me the wrong numbered card too. Looks like they gave me the card for the 830's SMH. I like the shoes overall though. The build and quality is excellent. The price is around the same as a pair of Retro Jordans but them Jays can't compare to the craftsmanship and materials put into these shoes. I'm gonna throw some shoe stretchers in them and hopefully that help. I want to wear these soon but damn I wish they had my half size up available.

IMG_0654.jpg

If you're getting the Aviaisback 880 you might want to go up half a size. That toe box is a little short lengthwise. I don't like how my big toe is press up against the toe box. I got my true to size but wish I went up half.

I think they gave me the wrong numbered card too. Looks like they gave me the card for the 830's SMH. I like the shoes overall though. The build and quality is excellent. The price is around the same as a pair of Retro Jordans but them Jays can't compare to the craftsmanship and materials put into these shoes. I'm gonna throw some shoe stretchers in them and hopefully that help. I want to wear these soon but damn I wish they had my half size up available.

IMG_0654.jpg

Good to know, thanks for the info. Sadly, for us who have an 11, the next size up would be a 12. Hopefully the difference isn't too great.

Good to know, thanks for the info. Sadly, for us who have an 11, the next size up would be a 12. Hopefully the difference isn't too great.

Not a problem. Im in the same boat, I normally wear a 10 but I need these in a 10.5 but the closet size they have is a 11. I rather have these than the lower cut versions so I might pick up that 11.

Not a problem. Im in the same boat, I normally wear a 10 but I need these in a 10.5 but the closet size they have is a 11. I rather have these than the lower cut versions so I might pick up that 11.

I'm thinking these may be like the Ewing Focus. I had to get a 12 in those, as they didn't have an 11 and they fit fine. These are probably an 11 but if they are a bit short, it may fit like a 10.5. So the 12 probably would feel like an 11.5. At least that's what I'm gonna tell myself if I want to dive in for these. 👍

For the life of me, I can't find a picture of these to save my life, but I remember like 88-ish there was a pair of black/white mids with neon green accents that I wanted soooo badly, but never got. Every now and then I'll go down a Google rabbit hole trying to find them, but it's near impossible to find stuff without a model number or better idea of what I'm looking for. :lol:

So I was gonna pop over to Avia is back and do a pre order on one of their out of stock sizes, went to their IG to shoot them a DM asking if pre orders were still being accepted. The IG is gone, ghost town. Has anyone heard anything or noticed this too? Not placing any order after the original debacle and no real direct way of communicating.

So I was gonna pop over to Avia is back and do a pre order on one of their out of stock sizes, went to their IG to shoot them a DM asking if pre orders were still being accepted. The IG is gone, ghost town. Has anyone heard anything or noticed this too? Not placing any order after the original debacle and no real direct way of communicating.

Damn did they just exit scam y'all?

I do think it's weird and discouraging that the insta is gone but the website is still active
And also the last update I've seen from them cane from this insta called akagoods
Screenshot_20230828_182410_Instagram.jpg

So I bit the bullet. Ordered a pair of the 880’s from Avia is Back. Ordered Sept 11, delivered today Sept 27. I was one of the sizes that said “pre order” and one day the size said “Add to Cart”. Also as pointed out above, I think AKA Goods is fulfilling orders or actually behind Avia Is Back. The Avia IG is gone but AKA is up and AKA Goods is listed on my invoice.
IMG_2457.jpeg

E41CE388-E89C-4AC5-8478-ED13C0DE0F97.jpeg

These are really great and a different animal from the Avia Legacy pairs.

For reference, I’m a true size 8 (Nike, Jordan, etc), I got these in the 8.5. And while they fit fine and the toe box is a hair shorter than I would expect…I probably could have gone with the 8. Considering the debacle to get these, the 8.5 will fo.

Ordered back when they first dropped on the site and never received nothing.

They just refunded me a couple weeks ago :smh:
What?!?!?
Might be worth another order IF you really want em. I did the first round too but after about 10 weeks I did a chargeback and my order was cancelled. About a week later all original orders began delivering.

I might grab the green zip up thermal hoodie on aviaisback.com. It looks good quality and it's made in Spain.
Aviaisback.com sent a 30% off to their newsletter subscribers because of their shipment delay. I grabbed the green thermal zip up hoodie. Came to EUR 90 + 10 shipping.

Ok, I have absolutely NO idea what's going with this site. I just checked aviaisback.com again and there's NOTHING left in their web shop except pics of socks in stock. I went over to akagoods.com. Their shop has pics of the same items as aviaisback.com, but all sold out...maybe there's a transition right now and akagoods.com will show items in stock soon???

Back
Top Bottom