Status
Not open for further replies.
taylor swift has some pretty good music

and she's pretty 
devil.gif
devil.gif

ima dude if it matters

inb4 

to each their own. you aren't gonna find many NTers to cosign taylor swift.

i'd simp tho.

She makes amazing music, It was a blessing in disguise to have a girlfriend who was so into taylor swift when i'm a kanye **** riding stan. we went to see her live at cowboys stadium it was amazing i wanted to cry like when kanye performed hey mama @ coachella :frown:
She goes OD on the red make up, and sometimes make up in general but yes I would violate her nowadays as long as her hair isn't wavy. she makes the straight hair look good b.

word, shes frail, gets played cuz she's weak and gets attached like a typical white girl..and as far as her looks im not into girls built like a prepubescent boy, plus that look its like shes always maddogging she not gonna age well.   

she needs to gain 15-20 lbs....never heard her music (will likely be able to say the same thing 20 years from now)

Last edited:
word, shes frail, gets played cuz she's weak and gets attached like a typical white girl..and as far as her looks im not into girls built like a prepubescent boy, plus that look its like shes always maddogging she not gonna age well.   

what does this even mean? she has breasts though.

A year or 2 ago I would of been the main one cosigning everything you said.

Now I hate her new music and she looks extremely plain jane to me.

she is kinda plain, but theres nothing really wrong with that.Sometimes a plain girl is exactly what ya need. But Im kinda tired of her music wise. I kinda liked her when she first started with the whole, I cant get a guy music. Now its meh

She's always salty about her relationships in all her songs. All these guys need to fight back and respond with their own diss track

but really tho anyone not see that caveman thing she got going on with her forehead?? its probably hard to see cuz shes super white...lol all these dudes acting like shes exotic cuz shes white..ha, super flat super basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom