Lexus IS 250 or Acura TL

looking to trade in my car for a used 2007 lexus or acura tl. i know some people on NT drive these. which one?

Don't trade it in. You're going to get pennies considering the pre-owned market is pretty bad right now.

But why the IS250 and the TL? They're completely different. I'd go with the TL.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Don't trade it in. You're going to get pennies considering the pre-owned market is pretty bad right now.

Cosign. Selling it privately FTW. But get the 250. Better car, more reliable, it's on a whole nother tier than the TL.

The TL is the better car. After 200K miles you'll still be driving it with minimal problems and half the repair costs.

I know it's not an option, but go drive an Infiniti..I LOVE mine.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

After 200K miles you'll still be driving it with minimal problems and half the repair costs.
ain't noone keeping a luxury car until 200k

We're in a recession
laugh.gif
why not

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

After 200K miles you'll still be driving it with minimal problems and half the repair costs.

We're in a recession
laugh.gif
why not

Then he should buy a cheaper, non-luxury car.

I'd get the 08 TL, but not the 09.

Dealerships are still trying to unload. You can get a fully-loaded w/out Navi for 27k out the door.

Personally I own an IS i like the TL but its not as good looking, and interior wise not as plush. Also Front wheel drive ftl on the TL either way both goodcars, TL felt a little more roomy inside compared to the IS250

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

We're in a recession
laugh.gif
why not

Then he should buy a cheaper, non-luxury car.

I'd get the 08 TL, but not the 09.

Dealerships are still trying to unload. You can get a fully-loaded w/out Navi for 27k out the door.

$27k loaded for a TL? How much are the TSX going for? $23k loaded? I'm just curious because the TSX is and should be cheaper than the TL.
If the OP were buying NEW, I would suggest that if it were true. But for used, IS250 no contest. Buy it used and you'll get your money's worth with allthe features and reliability and resale value when you want to sell it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom