Lexus is the best car brand, period.

i really like the shape of the new ES especially in motion, it looks super long and low and really like the aggressive spindle grill

i think it might be aiming at the eclass now instead of being the entry-level lexus

its really doesn't, that giant maw of a grill ont he avalon is almost offensive how it orotrudes out and almost lunging at you like one of those deep aquatic fish :lol:

avalon-flip-lead-1532442505.jpg

2019-toyota-avalon-hybrid-placement-1530545486.jpg

or that dude with his mouth open in a wind tunnel
2019-toyota-avalon-placement-1524495630.jpg

2019-toyota-avalon-hero-image.jpg

the es is so much more toned down in comparison, ES side profile/silhouette actually has that oldschool lexus feel and just has those cleaner lines while the avalon is all over the place
es.png

avalon.png

I've had a 1993 GS300 since around 2008. Has not given me any major issues, just regular maintenance. Suspension finally has given out, debating if I should spend $1K+ to fix or just get a different car all together. Engine still okay, has around 210K miles.

I've had a 1993 GS300 since around 2008. Has not given me any major issues, just regular maintenance. Suspension finally has given out, debating if I should spend $1K+ to fix or just get a different car all together. Engine still okay, has around 210K miles.

Man I'd fix it. If the rest of the car is still in good shape that thing gonna run you another 100k easy.

Do you just need shocks and struts? If so you can definitely do it for less than 1K

just checked and the avalon starts at $35.5k and the ES starts at $39.6k

i'd pay an extra $4k to drive the es with little to no hesitation

just checked and the avalon starts at $35.5k and the ES starts at $39.6k

i'd pay an extra $4k to drive the es with little to no hesitation
At that price, I'd rather have a STi or Type R.

well for that price i'd rather have a miata rf and a sportster :lol:

its very likely that 99% of the posters here would prefer another car for $40k if not confined between the ES and Avalon

From my experience the ES is a reliable daily driver, definitely not expecting much in performance but the luxury touches are nice

Saw a couple of the new LS on the road. Lexus got the design wrong from the B pillar to the back. It's underwhelming. Would rather lease the S class over that.

Saw a couple of the new LS on the road. Lexus got the design wrong from the B pillar to the back. It's underwhelming. Would rather lease the S class over that.

I think it looks like a much smaller car. Their flagship car is competing with absolute beasts like the 7 series and s class and they made it more sporty. I think they took it the wrong direction also.

Lexus Coming for Lamborghini with Planned Super-SUV

Scheduled for arrival in 2021, Lexus’ LF-1 Limitless-based SUV will have 661 horses to out-pace the Lamborghini Urus.
While Lexus has been putting out luxury SUVs for years, all of the other luxury brands are just now catching up with their own takes. One brand, though, remembered the last time it built a high-performance luxury SUV, and decided it was time to do so again: Lamborghini.

And though Lamborghini has a super SUV again (in the form of the Urus), the Italians won’t be alone in that category for long. Japanese publication Spyder7, via The Drive, says Lexus is working on a super SUV of its own.

lexuslimitless-e1544038584999.jpg

According to Spyder7, the super SUV will be based upon the Lexus LF-1 Limitless that bowed at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. Base models are expected to use the same 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 found the LS 500, which would make 424 horsepower by itself before joining up with a pair of electric motors for more power and improved fuel economy.

The real firepower, though, would come from the implantation of the 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 currently planned for the LC F. Tuned to make 661 horsepower, the super SUV would blast past the Lamborghini Urus and its measly 641 horses. But that’s not all, as Lexus plans to price its high-performance luxury family cruiser at $150,000, which is $50,000 less than the $200,000 base price for a Urus.

Lexus_LF1_Limitless_03_EE124A757152D7591AF4640351CFC4EE95FF186C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom