LIGHTS OUT

Because 1 pair and 1 tee ain't enough when they're this ridiculoid.

Mesh toe box and contrast stitching $@*%!!

Now it's easier to tell which is which

Speckled midsoles make me giddy

From tee to tongue

Boom boom paw

Paper paper paaaper

Black is beautiful

387150 003

Extra extra

Yes, I said RIDICULOID. Watch the GIFs below.
2ms0cqo.gif

64ovug.gif

11tphj4.gif

4kxmbd.gif

Thanks for the hook up. You know who you are.

happy.gif

Anyone willing to help secure me a pair? I can get you HOHLA kicks. LMK thanks!

wow, that shoe is ill...I'm liking that they consider black to be the cw of choice, para rest naman from the usual red,blue and white..

Stubs will be handed out Thursday. What time? It depends on how many people camp out. The stub is not a guarantee though. You still have to be there when yournumber is called on Friday night.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Stubs will be handed out Thursday. What time? It depends on how many people camp out. The stub is not a guarantee though. You still have to be there when your number is called on Friday night.
I was thinking the same but the staff whom I talked to confused me. He said after getting a stub on Thursday, you should be there Friday the wholeday...I said what?
eek.gif
The release is 9 PM and I have to be there the wholeday...what's your stub for? He said it's an order and call again to confirm or better yet confirm after claiming the stub.
frown.gif

Anyway, Thanks for the Pics KC...
smile.gif

oh to be unemployed again... sarap sana mag camp out to grab my pops a pair pero may trabaho...
indifferent.gif
oh well, asa nalang sa resellers, sana naman wag mag double angpresyo!
mad.gif

kingcrux31 wrote:
Double?

I was offered $750 for my pair.

Denied!

laugh.gif

uh oh! this might entice resellers even more!

sir kc, correct me if im wrong, but the way i understand the situation is that we should pick up stubs tomorrow, then on friday fall in line cuz people withstubs will somehow be "prioritized" to purchase the pacman merchandise as oppose to walk-in customers or people without stubs but are on the line.and if people with stubs wont be there in line when their numbers are called theyll simply be bypassed.

in short, secure the stubs on thursday and be there before 9pm on friday... right?

Back
Top Bottom