lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Dude is very good at knowing when to add inflection and play with his voice. Second verse of My Dawg is an excellent example of that.

^ Word to Cash, I be in the car workin on my melodies with bro

We can fuk on the floor
We can fuk in the showerrrrr
Ya friends at the door..
Tell em give you an hourrrrr

:pimp:

I've never seen a new artist get this many features.
On that bout 2 win joint his flow doesn't match that beat at all, from the very first word. Almost like he recorded it in a different beat and they switched it.

Nah Migos & Yatchy do around the same amount, QC got them boys saying yes to everything

I I just heard of yella beezy the other day, That's on Me is A BANGER :smh:

If it wasn't for Errol Spence coming out to him Saturday I wouldn't have known about it. :lol:

It knocks.

Man, was in the gym this morning listening to Trap Star on Too Hard today, don't know HOW I slept on that.:sick::sick:

Lil Baby be talking that **** for being so young. I'm 29 and I be like DAMN his insight on **** I've gone through recently is crazy for him being that young.

Def mature behind his years.

"My Last B__ abandoned me, we could've had a family, that Sh... made a man of me"

|l:pimp:

If it wasn't for Errol Spence coming out to him Saturday I wouldn't have known about it. :lol:

It knocks.

Man, was in the gym this morning listening to Trap Star on Too Hard today, don't know HOW I slept on that.:sick::sick:

Lil Baby be talking that **** for being so young. I'm 29 and I be like DAMN his insight on **** I've gone through recently is crazy for him being that young.

Def mature behind his years.

"My Last B__ abandoned me, we could've had a family, that Sh... made a man of me"

|l:pimp:

I found out about him the same way, when he came out with Spence. The moment the beat dropped it had my attention, when he started spitting I was :wow: my friends are from Dallas so they told me who he was.

And you wild for sleeping on trap star, easily a top 3 track on that tape.

I found out about him the same way, when he came out with Spence. The moment the beat dropped it had my attention, when he started spitting I was :wow: my friends are from Dallas so they told me who he was.

And you wild for sleeping on trap star, easily a top 3 track on that tape.

Man I know I was sleep... I'm woke now! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom