lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Never recover
iqexoy.gif

Tape is hard. They delivered. I dont know if I feel he outshined him, but it feels as if Gunna was on more tracks

First impression...

Project of the year. “Belly” had me damn near dancing in traffic. “World is yours”, “My Jeans”, “Never recover”, “Underdog” even the song for the birds “Close Friends”

Tape is hard. They delivered. I dont know if I feel he outshined him, but it feels as if Gunna was on more tracks
Gunna got 2 solo tracks and Baby has none. Not to mention all the features have better chemistry with Gunna (besides Drake).

Gunna is an Atlanta version of slim thug, like, he not bad but ain't nothing special about him. He just good enough to not be with the birdmans and pharrels and Jermaine dupris of the world.

It should be out now. It's on tidal.

I thought that was gunna on the 3rd verse of never recover. Baby doesn't sound like himself.

Last edited:
Cool lil project. Nothing outstanding or whatever, but I can rock with a couple tracks on here. Will still give them props for being the much more appealing no-frills versions of Young Thug.

Not sure how Nav keeps getting these features though. He does nothing well at all. Just an aimless swagless voice.

Gunna is an Atlanta version of slim thug, like, he not bad but ain't nothing special about him. He just good enough to not be with the birdmans and pharrels and Jermaine dupris of the world.

This guy Gunna is wack to me. This tape was trash too.

Nav def did take Speakerknockerz whole aura :lol:...but so did a bunch of others.

Baby and Thugga need to just do a whole RG type tape.

“Spend your bonus on my leeeaaaannnn, yeah!” :lol:

My Jeans and Belly off top I will be getting ****ed up to.

Back
Top Bottom