Lil Wayne (feat. Eminem) - Drop the World

I like this song they both did good.

But I don't know about it being more Wayne fans on NT. Wayne has a lot of Haters on NT.

Even when there is a Wayne thread the haters tackover.

Bottom line he held his on with IMO one of the greatest. I think most would agree Jay or Nas is the best alive tho.(Jay)

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Even when there is a Wayne thread the haters tackover.

Bottom line he held his on with IMO one of the greatest.

5o8mxu.gif

If your actually remove Em's penis out your mouth maybe you be able to see that his verse wasnt nothing spectacular,It was koo....Maybe its becuasehe's been spittin so much garbage as of late and been rappin with that wierd voice that when yall finaly listen to something normal from Em yall take itand run with it....im not gonna front, i was nice to see him rappin like his old self finally but if you go line for line you would Clearly be able to see whoreally went harder, pause.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

If your actually remove Em's penis out your mouth maybe you be able to see that his verse wasnt nothing spectacular,It was koo....Maybe its becuase he's been spittin so much garbage as of late and been rappin�with that wierd voice that when�yall finaly listen to something normal from Em yall take it and run with it....im not gonna front, i was nice to see him rappin like his old self finally but�if you go line for line you would Clearly be able to see who really went harder, pause.

5o8mxu.gif

You guys now think Em has no lyrics because

A. His flow is overshadowing
B. Jay said, "His flow on renegade, *%%@#$# awesome"

Em was born a lyricist. One of the best.

Spoiler [+]

If theres was no hip-hop, he would be writing books.

Wow. So skill wise Eminem is not one of the best to do it??? Yes he might not rap about a lot of stuff most of us can relate. But the Man can rap.

Don't matter if only in your top 20, he defiantly on the list.

If your actually remove Em's penis out your mouth maybe you be able to see that his verse wasnt nothing spectacular,It was koo....Maybe its becuase he's been spittin so much garbage as of late and been rappin with that wierd voice that when yall finaly listen to something normal from Em yall take it and run with it....im not gonna front, i was nice to see him rappin like his old self finally but if you go line for line you would Clearly be able to see who really went harder, pause.
laugh.gif
at using this argumentwhen defending Wayne..>

Wayne is more guilty of this than any rapper out.

"And its absurd how people hang on every word.
I'll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve"

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Meh...
eyes.gif
Not feeling this rock #%+!

this +$!$ BARELY rock... i mean seriously... whats so rock about it?

its cool tho... its actually a song from lil wayne instead of just random meaningless verses... i can !%#% wit it...
The beat is annoying and Em said a whole bunch of nothing I liked his flow though.
I liked Wayne's first verse.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

If your actually remove Em's penis out your mouth maybe you be able to see that his verse wasnt nothing spectacular,It was koo....Maybe its becuase he's been spittin so much garbage as of late and been rappin�with that wierd voice that when�yall finaly listen to something normal from Em yall take it and run with it....im not gonna front, i was nice to see him rappin like his old self finally but�if you go line for line you would Clearly be able to see who really went harder, pause.

5o8mxu.gif

You guys now think Em has no lyrics because

A. His flow is overshadowing
B. Jay said, "His flow on renegade, *%%@#$# awesome"

Em was born a lyricist. One of the best.

If theres was no hip-hop, he would be writing books.

What the hell are you talkin about you Idoit. We're talkin about the song not him as an artist. and I clearly said his flow was on pointbut�lyrics, ummm
grin.gif
...So why the hell are you bring Jay-Z, Rakim andRenegade into this????? ....You stuck in the past.

SIM Card $@% Ns
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He really didn't say anything.
Exactly.

But since it's Em, you know dudes gunna hype it

Wayne > Em on this joint for me personally
Em is overhyped?
laugh.gif

look at wayne. dudes been trash for several years now, his market has been 13 year old girls ever since lollipop
tired.gif

So true. Wayne used to put out ###@ I could listen to the whole thing without skippin a track. Now I can only listen to a few songs per album/mixtape. C3might be the most overrated album ever. Yea, I said it.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I actually like Wayne's part better than Em's, but thats just me

see the thing is you cant just be you... this is niketalk where if you dont agree with the masses you are a hater...

why u hatin on em's verse son?

"I swear some of these fans, they put their whole lives on the line. It's like they can't like more than one rapper at a time."

-Joe Budden

Ehh...track is average. Wayne's part is actually aiight and I do not like his music at all. Im a big Em fan and his flow was nice but I need lyrics to gowit it...disappointed

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

"I swear some of these fans, they put their whole lives on the line. It's like they can't like more than one rapper at a time."

-Joe Budden
Joe said a lot of real %%@+ on that track and that quote is just one of them. It applies to so many of these NT $#%$@# man.
laugh.gif

Damn I like this song, the beat was unique and good, both rappers had respectable verses, and they weren't talking about *+!@+%*@ and kept it real.

Wayne's showing off that he has been illuminated i see
wink.gif
"I knowwhat they don't wanna tell you, just hope you heaven sent and you hell proof" ...playin wit us like Jay do, huh

Oh n can't stop playin, the song is
pimp.gif
what that No Ceilings "ohlet's do it" song say "versatile as f*&! i switch it up like Dennis Rodman's dome"
laugh.gif

The chorus is God awful, I can't listen to anything but Wayne's first verse and then I fastforward to Em.

Back
Top Bottom