Lil Wayne (feat. Eminem) - Drop the World

fyj2qa.png

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

justblaze-eminem-lilwayne-twitter.png

Check out the two tweets above from Just Blaze (a producer) which I swiped from Nah Right! It looks like Lil Wayne was in the studio all night with Eminem yesterday creating some magic for Em's upcoming 2010 album - Relapse 2.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/

i dont see anything about em on that tweet...

but
eek.gif
at your avy. info on those XIV?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by marcgrat

justblaze-eminem-lilwayne-twitter.png

Check out the two tweets above from Just Blaze (a producer) which I swiped from Nah Right! It looks like Lil Wayne was in the studio all night with Eminem yesterday creating some magic for Em's upcoming 2010 album - Relapse 2.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/

i dont see anything about em on that tweet...

but
eek.gif
at your avy. info on those XIV?
You don't see Mather?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

wayne's voice is like em's accent, gotta stop it.
That's a terrible comparison IMO. Wayne's voice (not that autotune bull %!++) compliments his flow and makes him stand out...it's allpart of his character. Em does that Crank Yankers goofy +$* accent when he doesn't need to...just trying to be cuteand %!++.
Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

Sometimes people get so caught up in that they forget to enjoy the song, which is the main purpose of the music.
Word.

I *%$% with this track.

alright... this song is not hot to me. I don't know what yall see in this ... maybe after a few listens or something

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ these dudes holding Wayne's Album for ransom playing iton UStream.

LINK

This is too funny.

damn...........yall siced the @+%! out of Marshall on this one
laugh.gif

its an ok song, and im a fan of both of Em.........but dont sice it to the point of "Renegade"..........that was something toooootally different!
eek.gif

Wayne's verse's > Em's verse

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

damn...........yall siced the @+%! out of Marshall on this one
laugh.gif

its an ok song, and im a fan of both of Em.........but dont sice it to the point of "Renegade"..........that was something toooootally different!
eek.gif

Wayne's verse's > Em's verse

Flow - Eminem
Lyrics - Eminem
Delivery - Eminem
Rhyme Scheme - Eminem

I dont get it? Wayne held his own but Eminem obviously outshined this dude. But Wayne on the chorus was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

Shout out to the homies Chase N. Cashe & Hit Boy of Surf Club who produced this.

I know this is going to sound hypocritical coming from a guy who just did a post coming all of Drake's and Wayne's collabs, but stop worrying about who "murked" who on the song and just appreciate the music. Sometimes people get so caught up in that they forget to enjoy the song, which is the main purpose of the music.
x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
ah....some common sense on NT....excellent bout damn time

Real talk, if Jay-z or 3stack spit the SAME verse as Em, you all would be committing suicide by now. On some, "I have heard everything now, my life iscomplete" type +%#!.

"He aint saying anything."

Yet dude said more than Jay on the BP3.
laugh.gif
*Shrugs*

-The Juice

Yall cant be serious saying Eminem came more correct than Wayne. Lil Wayne First Verse alone was
eek.gif
....Lil Wayne CLEARLY was more lyrical. But Eminem definitly did his thing on thissong aswell his flow and deliviery was on point. Wayne definitly made this song, Chrous, Lyrics, Flow....Applaud him.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Yall cant be serious saying Eminem came more correct than Wayne. Lil Wayne First Verse alone was
eek.gif
....Lil Wayne CLEARLY was more lyrical. But Eminem definitly did his thing on this song aswell his flow and deliviery was on point. Wayne definitly made this song, Chrous, Lyrics, Flow....Applaud him.

pimp.gif

5o8mxu.gif

On NT there is more Wayne fans then Em fans so you know most of NT is gonna be on the Wayne Bandwagon. I don't even like Wayne, not a bit, but he went inand held his on, but Marshall pulled another "Renegade". It's official Em is the greatest alive.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

On NT there is more Wayne fans then Em fans so you know most of NT is gonna be on the Wayne Bandwagon. I don't even like Wayne, not a bit, but he went in and held his on, but Marshall pulled another "Renegade". It's official Em is the greatest alive.

Agreed except NaS is the best rapper alive.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

eek.gif
....Lil Wayne CLEARLY was more lyrical. But Eminem definitly did his thing on this song aswell his flow and deliviery was on point. Wayne definitly made this song, Chrous, Lyrics, Flow....Applaud him.

pimp.gif

Adi934LiiFe wrote:
It's official Em is the greatest alive.
aa52574ec8d8dc98b147e1c8c89bfa169cc3128.gif

Back
Top Bottom