Lil Wayne made a pact with a Demon named Murmur? (very long read)

So how exactly did he summon the demon anyway. Did he have to say Biggie Smalls three times in the mirror. 

Hey_

Someone incorporated the Lesser Key of Solomon into this work of fiction...

Julius F. Wrek

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO ******ED

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Yo! The ending w/ "Murmur" , the vultures, the demons mixing the song. And "now whats your address so I can drop you off"LMAO
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I can't get over the name Murmur & demons taking time out of their day to mix songs & **%#
alien.gif
If murmur disappeared into wayne mouth, where did the vulture go? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why would he tell us that after Cool specifically told him not to tell anyone?

no bull... what a ****
Why would Cool tell anyone at all if he would be dragged straight to hell for it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was one of the FUNNIEST things i think i have ever read on these forums... you should consider writing fictional books... not bad at all... lol

that was a some nice creative writing

pure entertainment, i could visualize while i read

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Wasnt there a story like this about Diddy ?
Sort of, kind of. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the vulture, "connections deep inside the music industry", demons mixing rap songs over any other blatantly satanic music, Drake and Gudda literally catching a body. 

I'm legitimately sitting here in my office crying from laughter at this. Well played.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why would he tell us that after Cool specifically told him not to tell anyone?

no bull... what a ****
Why would Cool tell anyone at all if he would be dragged straight to hell for it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're laughing but when was that last time you seen Cool . . .

still don't know if I believe it or not. I mean I can really see this being real but I guess my lack of faith is what makes me blow it off

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

no bull... what a ****

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're laughing but when was that last time you seen Cool . . .

I mean Cool and Dre have been kinda gone for a minute. I saw Dre last summer around town with some D-list actress...dunno how you go from Christina Milian to that. It is kinda weird that they dissapeared like that.

Wait, it says the song is reversed backwards, doesn't that mean it's played regularly?

Off/On Topic, whatever happened to the whole Three6 "Stay Fly" demon worshipping?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Wait, it says the song is reversed backwards, doesn't that mean it's played regularly?

Off/On Topic, whatever happened to the whole Three6 "Stay Fly" demon worshipping?
within a week everybody heard the song that was sampled and it was an old love song and clearly wasn't saying "you are God, you are king, lucifer" 

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

however one of the stories involved a woman actually being murdered by fellow rappers and label mates Drake and Gudda Gudda for asking about 

end of my read 

I immediately start to smell feces after reading that.

Back
Top Bottom