LIL WAyne.... SWAGGA JACKA... i did not know this **VIDS**

That's funny, I thought the Jay-Z jacking BIG was better but everyone steals nowadays from beats to lyrics.

weezy is garbage.. if you don't like him just keep it moving, if you wanna listen to inferior music enjoy your weezy (his newer stuff since carter II atleast)

things he jacked from rappers is pretty obvious....but he be jacking like hell when it come to his R&B songs

Wayne is crazy good..but, yeh he does take some stuff. When he jacked from Krayzie Bone..Wow haha its a whole verse he took, search it on youtube. Akon jackedR.Kelly too, listen to R.Kelly - Ignition (hook) and then Akon - Dont Matter (hook).

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

lollll @ gucci mane replacing Juvi.

roll.gif

and dude had DMX for juvi before that, lmfao, i was like WHOA what the hell haha.

??? aint that serious.

its not like hes taking their lyrics and just stealing and passing it off as his own

tons of rapper do this.

paying homage

Originally Posted by dgk3188

??? aint that serious.

its not like hes taking their lyrics and just stealing and passing it off as his own

tons of rapper do this.

paying homage
ehh to a certain extent but when you steal an entire verse its kind of outta hand

these vids are really old tho, they came out around the time gillie the kid was tellin everybody he wrote lyrics for ol boy

Originally Posted by dgk3188

??? aint that serious.

tons of rapper do this.

paying homage

Aaliyah?!

Musiq?!

Come on dude...

Dude bit the whole verse AND had the nerve to try and flip it like he was freestylin...

Originally Posted by newbery158

lol at them including pop bottles...they were on that track together!!!!
roll.gif

Haha yeah when i saw that i was like
roll.gif
Jada is featured in that song
And yea i agree, a lot of rappers do this

[Lil Wayne]
And a lot of heart patients don't make it but hey kid
Plural, I graduated
'Cause you can get through anything if Magic made it
And that was called recycling Re: reciting something
'Cause you just like it so you say it just like it
Some say it's biting but I say it's enlightening
Besides Dr. Kanye West is one of the brightest
[Lil Wayne]

dude knows what he does and its very common in rap music......

Back
Top Bottom