Lions are so badass!!! Vol: Poor Elephant

Yeah, this one is dope too. Them buffalo's don't play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Lion put that hyena in a UFC choke out and the Lioness got the hyena w/ an ankle tackle
pimp.gif

tired.gif
 man, hyenas are so misunderstood.. recent studies prove that hyenas =/= lions are about equal in the food chain.. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Lion put that hyena in a UFC choke out and the Lioness got the hyena w/ an ankle tackle
pimp.gif

tired.gif
 man, hyenas are so misunderstood.. recent studies prove that hyenas =/= lions are about equal in the food chain.. 

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Informerx

Eh, Hyenas are the thugs of the safari (it's not considered a jungle)......Lions are more like wanna be tough guys, picking on the young......I've never seen that many lions in a pride tho......holy %#!*
laugh.gif
�dude, a safari is a trip or a journey. The word you meant to use was "savanna".
And a male hyenas wont mess with a male lion one on one, unless the hyena is with it's pride.

Watch what happens when Hyenas get out of hand and forget their place on the food chain..

That Hyena after he was mauled was like:

1285213206660.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg I almost cried @ this reply.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Informerx

Eh, Hyenas are the thugs of the safari (it's not considered a jungle)......Lions are more like wanna be tough guys, picking on the young......I've never seen that many lions in a pride tho......holy %#!*
laugh.gif
�dude, a safari is a trip or a journey. The word you meant to use was "savanna".
And a male hyenas wont mess with a male lion one on one, unless the hyena is with it's pride.

Watch what happens when Hyenas get out of hand and forget their place on the food chain..

That Hyena after he was mauled was like:

1285213206660.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg I almost cried @ this reply.

djaward wrote:
I love this thread. Keep them videos coming. CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.�

While I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...

djaward wrote:
I love this thread. Keep them videos coming. CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.�

While I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...

tigers >>>>>> lions

ran up on a Elephant and Humans SOLO dolo
pimp.gif

I've NEVER seen lions roll that deep though

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ those buffalos

tigers >>>>>> lions

ran up on a Elephant and Humans SOLO dolo
pimp.gif

I've NEVER seen lions roll that deep though

laugh.gif