Lions are so badass!!! Vol: Poor Elephant

I love these nature vids man
pimp.gif

I wish those hunters got their heads bitten straight off their bodies though

All animals including US are the same when it comes to food. We consume the weakest of living things in order to survive. Next time you're eating that burger, that chicken fillet, pork chops from the market, or having thanksgiving dinner just think about the animal you're eating and tell me if it's so hard to catch.

We're the king of the concrete safari.

All animals including US are the same when it comes to food. We consume the weakest of living things in order to survive. Next time you're eating that burger, that chicken fillet, pork chops from the market, or having thanksgiving dinner just think about the animal you're eating and tell me if it's so hard to catch.

We're the king of the concrete safari.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

djaward wrote:
I love this thread. Keep them videos coming. CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.�

While�I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion�a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...
��
Dude, if they didn't shoot, a human being would have died.

Kill or be killed.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

djaward wrote:
I love this thread. Keep them videos coming. CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.�

While�I'm kinda impressed by how he slumped this lion�a milisecond before he got rushed, I do NOT like these videos. I hope one of these lions shreds these fools real talk...
��
Dude, if they didn't shoot, a human being would have died.

Kill or be killed.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23
BOSS.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Lion put that hyena in a UFC choke out and the Lioness got the hyena w/ an ankle tackle
pimp.gif
While I was watching, at first I was like "ooooh, she got her w/an ankle trip!". Then when I realized the hyena didn't drop, I figured it would get away on some #28 ADAP tip. Then I seen the GOON appear in frame and knew it was over. He never gave up on the play.
30t6p3b.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ avenge me kitty.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23
BOSS.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Lion put that hyena in a UFC choke out and the Lioness got the hyena w/ an ankle tackle
pimp.gif
While I was watching, at first I was like "ooooh, she got her w/an ankle trip!". Then when I realized the hyena didn't drop, I figured it would get away on some #28 ADAP tip. Then I seen the GOON appear in frame and knew it was over. He never gave up on the play.
30t6p3b.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ avenge me kitty.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

the end was gangsta as hell. lion like 'u mad son?'
laugh.gif

She had ol' boy yoked up and was staring down the brother like "what..WHAT?"

The brother kept his distance too. Son wanted NO parts of that lioness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

the end was gangsta as hell. lion like 'u mad son?'
laugh.gif

She had ol' boy yoked up and was staring down the brother like "what..WHAT?"

The brother kept his distance too. Son wanted NO parts of that lioness.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom