Liquor drunk or beer drunk??

Beer drunk.
I can't feel it coming with beer but with liquor it creeps up on me and I might end up throwing up at the end of the night.

beer is slow and makes me feel fat nh

liquor all the way...i had to quit with the cranberry juice tho...not a good look in pics lol

lately i just been drinking beer when i drink, so beer drunk

i dont know when to stop so 20 beers will have me in better control than 20 liquor mixes.

I prefer beer these days. When I was younger I used to rather have liquor, but now its better to have beer.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I prefer beer these days. When I was younger I used to rather have liquor, but now its better to have beer.

Yeah.....I think it is an age thing. How old are you guys that like hard liqs? The beer thing just seems more simple at a later age. No need to get all jackedup no more.

I love the taste of good beer with 2-3 for a nice buzz.....once I get that bloated feeling, I move on to liquor.

Whenever I drink liquor, I can't sleep. Always feel like I'm flying when I'm in the bed, mad dizzy.

Plus, I don't even need to get super drunk anymore. A few good beers gets me good.

What are y'all talking about beer making you feel sick the next day? Y'all got it backwards for real.

That said.... BEER, EASY!

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by gberdin

beer drunk sucks. liquor drunk will get you the panties.
And possibly some STDs
roll.gif

I walk into the hotel with the rubber on
-Lloyd Banks

i mostly blow trees like a tornado in the woods.....but when i do pour it up, i like the liquor drunk with about 3 beers, and a pack of newports

Originally Posted by AJChick23

beer drunk
or a small amount of liq before beer so I dont have to drink like 8 beers.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
not a big liquor dude, but give me 3 shots and Blue Moonsfor the rest of the night and im set.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom