list off activities a guy and a girl can do....

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

get baked together.

watch xmen cartoons on dvd

Not a good idea if you are trying to to avoid intercourse lol.

Avoiding intercourse is a bad idea in itself.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by cguy610

I've done a lot of board games with my exes. One night Scrabble was particularly fun.
The park.
Dance practice.
You can dance?

A little bit, why?
Let's just say that I can't picture you on the dance floor dropping it to "Drop it low girl, drop it low girl".  
roll.gif

pool, bowling, shooting range
laugh.gif

if you can help a chick study and you know what you're talking about, it usually ends up a good night
pimp.gif

I always roll with bowling - and then put a lil bet on it if its a first date to make it fun and worthwhile.  the bet tends to end up being a sexual one - which is sick.  and always involves alchohol

bowling
plug in that snes or 64 (if you have one) and play mario kart
pimp.gif

checkers
watch a good +#$ movie

I've done a lot of board games with my exes. One night Scrabble was particularly fun.
The park.
Dance practice.
You can dance?

A little bit, why?
Let's just say that I can't picture you on the dance floor dropping it to "Drop it low girl, drop it low girl".  
roll.gif

Not that kind of dancing.  I'm sure I can do it, but that's not the type of dancing I do.

Go to a comedy club. Anytime the both of you can laugh is always a good thing.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

I always roll with bowling - and then put a lil bet on it if its a first date to make it fun and worthwhile.  the bet tends to end up being a sexual one - which is sick.  and always involves alchohol
When I was first getting to know my ex, we played Scrabble, and I put a bet on it.  If he won, he got a kiss.  We played three games and were up until like 3 in the morning.  He still left my apartment without one kiss.  Reading is fundamental. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

pool table
If you have a pool table in the house, that's a good one.  I need to find a guy to teach me how to play.  My dad kicks my butt.  Even my little sister kicks my butt.  Pool is not for short or weak people, I've discovered. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

get baked together.

watch xmen cartoons on dvd

Not a good idea if you are trying to to avoid intercourse lol.

Avoiding intercourse is a bad idea in itself.

laugh.gif
touche

ya see, I already GET intercourse...thats not a problem....she is tired of doing nothing..(to me doing nothing is something<ie xbox,tv,internet,napping,eating>)...we just need to change up the activities, cuz all we do is sleep, eat, drink, sex(i thought i was winning, but u can only have so much sex..)

getting baked...yeah that doesnt end too well...cuz i end up not shuttin up, and gettin ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom