Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Getting shampoo in your eyes by accident while washing your hair. Burns like hell
mad.gif
HCa11_1.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Leaving the power rack for 20 seconds to get a drink of water only to come back to find someone else who de-loaded the bar to do curls. ಠ_ಠ  
Leave a towel or a shirt there.
I do. It ends up on the ground or in the corner. Dudes on that 'move your feet lose your seat' stuff at my gym. 
half of em are at least cool enough to reload the bar at least though. 

I'm a %*@%%#+ because when i see someones towel there i just throw it on the floor and do my set. I usually get some angry looks because of this

yeah. you're that guy

losing your wallet (or keys, cellphone, etc).. i damn near wrecked my crib in half the other day trying to find that %$^#@.

This is why my crib stays messy. I always lose this stuff when I need to go somewhere.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Leaving the power rack for 20 seconds to get a drink of water only to come back to find someone else who de-loaded the bar to do curls. ಠ_ಠ  
Leave a towel or a shirt there.
I do. It ends up on the ground or in the corner. Dudes on that 'move your feet lose your seat' stuff at my gym. 
half of em are at least cool enough to reload the bar at least though. 

I'm a %*@%%#+ because when i see someones towel there i just throw it on the floor and do my set. I usually get some angry looks because of this

yeah. you're that guy

losing your wallet (or keys, cellphone, etc).. i damn near wrecked my crib in half the other day trying to find that %$^#@.

This is why my crib stays messy. I always lose this stuff when I need to go somewhere.

mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

dropping some of my marijuana 
this. especially when it's already grinded up and it falls. happened to me when i was in my car once and all the bud was stuck to my carpet. not only did i have to detail my car but i was out of a blunt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

dropping some of my marijuana 
this. especially when it's already grinded up and it falls. happened to me when i was in my car once and all the bud was stuck to my carpet. not only did i have to detail my car but i was out of a blunt
laugh.gif

-Chillin with a girl who wants to get down....(but just fapped less than 10-15 mins ago 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Eating Raisin Bran and not drinking enough water with it 
alien.gif

-Dancing with a girl in the club and lean in to sniff her hair and it smells dusty 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

-Go to pull open a door for a chick...but realize its a push door...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 (happend today) 

-Eating with someone who eats with their mouth open or makes noise with their mouth while eating...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Chillin with a girl who wants to get down....(but just fapped less than 10-15 mins ago 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Eating Raisin Bran and not drinking enough water with it 
alien.gif

-Dancing with a girl in the club and lean in to sniff her hair and it smells dusty 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

-Go to pull open a door for a chick...but realize its a push door...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 (happend today) 

-Eating with someone who eats with their mouth open or makes noise with their mouth while eating...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i hate them charlie horses, one time i caught one in both my hamstrings at the same time. i was layed on the ground for like 30 mins. & i hate stubbin my toe, it always happen when i wake up in the middle of the night to piss & dont cut on no lights

i hate them charlie horses, one time i caught one in both my hamstrings at the same time. i was layed on the ground for like 30 mins. & i hate stubbin my toe, it always happen when i wake up in the middle of the night to piss & dont cut on no lights

Back
Top Bottom