Little Things that are Devastating

Having a hot MILF interview you for a job position and getting a boner 97% through the process, and you have on thin dress pants so trying to conceal it is damn near impossible..So you try to think of moldy sandwiches and ask her random questions to get back to normal before standing up.

when your boy sitting shotgun spits out the window and it flies back in through the back window and hits you in the face

when your boy sitting shotgun spits out the window and it flies back in through the back window and hits you in the face

Originally Posted by killabee

biting your nail and ripping it off too far down. the pain...
And it starts to bleed,hurts like hell
mad.gif
. Feels like it's burning and it lasts for a couple of days so whenever you try to use that finger it hurts
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by killabee

biting your nail and ripping it off too far down. the pain...
And it starts to bleed,hurts like hell
mad.gif
. Feels like it's burning and it lasts for a couple of days so whenever you try to use that finger it hurts
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

recording something on dvr only to find it was erased before u watched it
waking up to a cramp in your leg
burning a cd but when u play it only like 5 songs work
thinking u aced that exam only to find out u gotta 'D'
30t6p3b.gif

recording something on dvr only to find it was erased before u watched it
waking up to a cramp in your leg
burning a cd but when u play it only like 5 songs work
thinking u aced that exam only to find out u gotta 'D'
30t6p3b.gif

Recording a show on your DVR and the last 2-5 minutes of the show is not recorded
paper cuts
jamming your finger
hang nail
soap/shampoo in eye
splinters
charlie horse

Recording a show on your DVR and the last 2-5 minutes of the show is not recorded
paper cuts
jamming your finger
hang nail
soap/shampoo in eye
splinters
charlie horse

To those of you saying "Not noticing there is no more toilet paper...", how do you guys not notice this before you sit down? Like, is your toilet paper located in a out-of-sight area of your bathroom when you first walk in? Mine is right next to my toilet bowl. and reinforcements are under the bathroom sink.

To those of you saying "Not noticing there is no more toilet paper...", how do you guys not notice this before you sit down? Like, is your toilet paper located in a out-of-sight area of your bathroom when you first walk in? Mine is right next to my toilet bowl. and reinforcements are under the bathroom sink.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I guess I'm just used to TP always being there, so I don't check to make sure there is some on the roll.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I guess I'm just used to TP always being there, so I don't check to make sure there is some on the roll.

burning the roof of your mouth on hot food when hungry as a mug then gotta wait to eat but the food don't taste the same. hate that.

going to the bar and forgetting your ID

stubbing toe

burning the roof of your mouth on hot food when hungry as a mug then gotta wait to eat but the food don't taste the same. hate that.

going to the bar and forgetting your ID

stubbing toe

taking a shower and realizing while you are in that you forgot your towel

taking a shower and realizing while you are in that you forgot your towel

When you feel your swaggggggg is at a million trillion then find out your fly isn't zipped or something wrong with your clothing (ketchup stain, etc etc).

When you feel your swaggggggg is at a million trillion then find out your fly isn't zipped or something wrong with your clothing (ketchup stain, etc etc).

Back
Top Bottom