Little Things that are Devastating

dog jumping on you in your good clothes!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Leaving the power rack for 20 seconds to get a drink of water only to come back to find someone else who de-loaded the bar to do curls. ಠ_ಠ

There should be rules against this.

One reason why the water bottle game is crucial.

Leaving the power rack for 20 seconds to get a drink of water only to come back to find someone else who de-loaded the bar to do curls. ಠ_ಠ

There should be rules against this.

One reason why the water bottle game is crucial.

burning a cig the wrong way
burnin your taste buds
breathin when you swallow n choking (pawse)
stubbin your toe
soap/smoke in the eyes
forgetting to save your paper in msword
30t6p3b.gif

burnin your taste buds
stubbin your toe
soap/smoke in the eyes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Leave a towel or a shirt there.
I'm a %*@%%#+ because when i see someones towel there i just throw it on the floor and do my set. I usually get some angry looks because of this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Leave a towel or a shirt there.
I'm a %*@%%#+ because when i see someones towel there i just throw it on the floor and do my set. I usually get some angry looks because of this. 
laugh.gif

-Getting hit in the sack. Especially when it just barely grazes one of the two, and leaves you in the fetal position.
-Having to leave a an athletic competition because of a minor injury...then not getting put back in the game.
-Looking all over for your phone/wallet/keys only to figure out that they are either under your bed/in your pants from yesterday/still in your door.
-Coughing and having something come up...and then that thing landing on someone else.
-Getting busy when you're drunk/high and drooling on the chick because you're so messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

*Doing the same when you're sober. ^
-Leaving your place to go to school/work/etc only to remember that you left something of crucial importance...when you're half way there.

-Getting hit in the sack. Especially when it just barely grazes one of the two, and leaves you in the fetal position.
-Having to leave a an athletic competition because of a minor injury...then not getting put back in the game.
-Looking all over for your phone/wallet/keys only to figure out that they are either under your bed/in your pants from yesterday/still in your door.
-Coughing and having something come up...and then that thing landing on someone else.
-Getting busy when you're drunk/high and drooling on the chick because you're so messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

*Doing the same when you're sober. ^
-Leaving your place to go to school/work/etc only to remember that you left something of crucial importance...when you're half way there.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

burnin your taste buds
stubbin your toe
soap/smoke in the eyes
30t6p3b.gif
how about not getting info on NTers avys!
eek.gif
 info to the inbox fam

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

burnin your taste buds
stubbin your toe
soap/smoke in the eyes
30t6p3b.gif
how about not getting info on NTers avys!
eek.gif
 info to the inbox fam

Back
Top Bottom