Little Things that are Devastating

When you accidentally spill something on your brand new shirt, pants, shoes etc. 
mad.gif

when you get fresh from head to toe and there are like 0 good looking females out, but then when your on your bum +%@% broads are everywhere & be trying to run up an talk to you 
indifferent.gif

getting dressed etc and jumping in your car and wont start. fml

knowing you need to get to bed early for a test tomorrow but your body wont let you and you end up staying up till 12 

When you accidentally spill something on your brand new shirt, pants, shoes etc. 
mad.gif

when you get fresh from head to toe and there are like 0 good looking females out, but then when your on your bum +%@% broads are everywhere & be trying to run up an talk to you 
indifferent.gif

getting dressed etc and jumping in your car and wont start. fml

knowing you need to get to bed early for a test tomorrow but your body wont let you and you end up staying up till 12 

Going months with clear complexion...then breaking out with a bad zit right before a social event or date. Fail x 100.

Going months with clear complexion...then breaking out with a bad zit right before a social event or date. Fail x 100.

Getting in the Shower only to realize that you forgot to grab your towel, not devastating but the min it hits it sucks
ohwell.gif

Walking around on campus at school, leaving the gym thinking your doing it then come to find out your backpack wasnt closed all the way
30t6p3b.gif

Getting in the Shower only to realize that you forgot to grab your towel, not devastating but the min it hits it sucks
ohwell.gif

Walking around on campus at school, leaving the gym thinking your doing it then come to find out your backpack wasnt closed all the way
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by killabee

biting your nail and ripping it off too far down. the pain...
And it starts to bleed,hurts like hell
mad.gif
. Feels like it's burning and it lasts for a couple of days so whenever you try to use that finger it hurts
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, hangnails are brutallll.  Once you see that little crack low on your nail, its a wrap.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by killabee

biting your nail and ripping it off too far down. the pain...
And it starts to bleed,hurts like hell
mad.gif
. Feels like it's burning and it lasts for a couple of days so whenever you try to use that finger it hurts
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, hangnails are brutallll.  Once you see that little crack low on your nail, its a wrap.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

-Chillin with a girl who wants to get down....(but just fapped less than 10-15 mins ago 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to me once. Had her  sitting on my lap in nothing but a g-string, she must thought what is wrong with this guy
roll.gif
As mentioned before dropping the weed after you've already grinded it makes me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

-Chillin with a girl who wants to get down....(but just fapped less than 10-15 mins ago 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to me once. Had her  sitting on my lap in nothing but a g-string, she must thought what is wrong with this guy
roll.gif
As mentioned before dropping the weed after you've already grinded it makes me
mad.gif

-Canker sores
-Barely missing a green light, esp at a busy intersection
30t6p3b.gif

-Realizing you forgot something once you crank the car or start driving.
-Cell phone dying before lunch.
-Eyelash in the eye. Joint feels like a rusty razor blade soaked in alcohol.
-turning on the radio and hearing the chorus to a song you like and you hope its just coming on... but it goes off.
-Not having a pen when you really need one.
-When absolutely no one you want to chat with is on facebook chat.
-Leaving a clever/insightful remark in a thread, only to come back and see that it has descended to the bowels of page 4.
-Missing a layup
frown.gif

-Shooting an airball
30t6p3b.gif

-Getting ripped in bball
-Knowing that a girl is sending signals but you can't think of anything slick to say.
-Stuttering/getting tongue tied while talking to a group of girls.
-The moment you realize you purchased diet instead of regular.
-Banging your knee
30t6p3b.gif
straight excruciating
-breaking out your new kicks and hearing thunder.

I've got tons more.

-Canker sores
-Barely missing a green light, esp at a busy intersection
30t6p3b.gif

-Realizing you forgot something once you crank the car or start driving.
-Cell phone dying before lunch.
-Eyelash in the eye. Joint feels like a rusty razor blade soaked in alcohol.
-turning on the radio and hearing the chorus to a song you like and you hope its just coming on... but it goes off.
-Not having a pen when you really need one.
-When absolutely no one you want to chat with is on facebook chat.
-Leaving a clever/insightful remark in a thread, only to come back and see that it has descended to the bowels of page 4.
-Missing a layup
frown.gif

-Shooting an airball
30t6p3b.gif

-Getting ripped in bball
-Knowing that a girl is sending signals but you can't think of anything slick to say.
-Stuttering/getting tongue tied while talking to a group of girls.
-The moment you realize you purchased diet instead of regular.
-Banging your knee
30t6p3b.gif
straight excruciating
-breaking out your new kicks and hearing thunder.

I've got tons more.

Back
Top Bottom