Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so grogu driving the mini hover pod all this time? :lol:

grogus just too cute

bo schooled din on how to use the DS and she just saving him left and right

din gonhave to give him his meathosaur and give grogu some mandalore siblings

but that giant mythosaur though 🤯

overall a very good episode but weird that he wanted the other droid when seems like any droid would do but minor nitpick

Seeing Bo use the Dark Saber with actual skill in real-life was excellent.

How did she lose to Moff Gideon, he mustve cheated and used the finger poke of doom.

i dont think she lost to gideon, it might have been stolen from her?

in season 2, wasnt she asking if gideon had the sword? if she lost it to him in a duel then she’d already know he has it

I think it was implied that Gideon stole it or conned it from her... and that he didn't properly win it in battle?

This episode progress way more than I thought! Already straight to Mandalore and into the mines! And an actual Mythosaur! 😮

And what was that robotic creature?! Gave me The Matrix vibes! 😂

Again, Bo sulking on her throne. 😅 That's literally what she does all day?!
Bo effortlessly wielding that Darksaber! 🔥
And Grogu really doesn't like her! 😅

I dunno, I was not surprised to see Grogu control his own pod. 😂

Always great seeing R5D4 back in the mix of things! 😆

Did Grogu realy say "Peli"? 👀😂

Din was looking like a herb this episode. I hope Bo doesn’t get down with his cult and starts keeping her helmet on at all times. She’s going to be funky as hell. And it’ll be harder for her to polish Din’s Darksaber if she always has the helmet on.

Din was looking like a herb this episode. I hope Bo doesn’t get down with his cult and starts keeping her helmet on at all times. She’s going to be funky as hell. And it’ll be harder for her to polish Din’s Darksaber if she always has the helmet on.

Bo definitely about to make Mando's great again. That can't have been coincidence how they showed Din's still amatuer hour with the darksaber, meanwhile she's prime with it.

Her telling her backstory this episode and then locking eyes with the Mythosaur at the end pretty much confirms she's gonna be the "one" too.

Her telling her backstory this episode and then locking eyes with the Mythosaur at the end pretty much confirms she's gonna be the "one" too.
I was wondering about this... if the show was looking to steer Din to be the one to lead and rule Mandalore... or if it was always meant to be Bo. It makes more sense for it to be Bo, given the history of her character, but for a show where Din is the lead, I'm just not sure where they're going. And I'm guessing, if Bo were to be the one, her presence around the Living Waters woke the Mythosaur up? Had to be either one of them... or Grogu! 😱😂

And I don't know enough backstory about this, but would the Darksaber deem Din not worth of wielding it? Hence his struggles? Does the Darksaber even process that kind of power? 🤔

I was wondering about this... if the show was looking to steer Din to be the one to lead and rule Mandalore... or if it was always meant to be Bo. It makes more sense for it to be Bo, given the history of her character, but for a show where Din is the lead, I'm just not sure where they're going. And I'm guessing, if Bo were to be the one, her presence around the Living Waters woke the Mythosaur up? Had to be either one of them... or Grogu! 😱😂

And I don't know enough backstory about this, but would the Darksaber deem Din not worth of wielding it? Hence his struggles? Does the Darksaber even process that kind of power? 🤔

My theory has always been

Filoni ended Rebels with Bo being the owner of the Darksaber, so she was always his #1 pick. They probably had every intention of making Din be the eventual guy to take over when they first started this show, but for better or worse, he's attached to the hip with Grogu and I just don't see where the little guy would fit if Din were to rule Mandalore. They've pretty much been pigeon-holed as being a solo pair going on adventures of the week stuff.

So it's back to Bo being the ruler for this story. They obviously gave her character a "soft reset" from the last time we saw her by being in self exile and alone but yeah, it's all just a 360 for Filoni to have Bo end up in the same spot she did in Rebels, but just with a more fleshed out story thrown in there.

As far as the Darksaber, yeah. All of this is new because everyone who's used it before where whipping it around like Jedi's in the Prequels. So maybe it's just to keep consistent with the ST like when Finn was just swinging the lightsaber around like a broadsword?

yah i think din and grogu are destined to roam the galaxy and go on adventures and not be tied down especially if they already have a few more seasons planned out

and dins probably gon be dead by the time grogu even hits his teen/adult years so those two are going to be together for a while before he can go on his own adventure

Cool episode, liked seeing them expound on Bo more (I didn’t watch Rebels). Seems like Din’s role will be to unite the Mandos and not necessarily rule them. Work together to make Mandalore livable again, thrive as a people, and ignore external beefs.

Hmmmm isn’t Bo redeemed if she swam in with her helmet too??? Seems she got wet when Din gave her the “this is the way”. Even grogu caught her simping and she felt embarrassed. I think she’s feeling like rebuilding mandalore and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s ruler by the end. Like y’all said Din has been all about love with grogu, and less about ruling. That’s how I see Filoni shifting Star Wars from this extreme religious mindset to more about a story of love; what the original trilogy was about.

Bo Katan saving my boy twice in this episode :lol:

am I led to believe that the mythosour pulled Din into the water? but let Bo Katan slide?

Bo Katan keeps calling Din Grogu’s dad. she’s really feelin that single-dad vibe :lol:

Solid episode.

am I led to believe that the mythosour pulled Din into the water? but let Bo Katan slide?
Yeah, I as wondering about this. The Mytho seems to be huge. Unless it had some long tentacles or tongue, I don't see how it would have pulled Din in without being seen on the surface. It was in pretty deep as well when we saw it on the way up. 🤔

Din fell because he was heavy and had no jet pack and his helmet was non pressurised to save him from drowning, so he was prolly knocked out.

The Mythaasaur revealed itself to Bo.

The mythology states the Mythasaur would revel itself to the true leader.

And since its so obvious the sword is one with her, shes prolly going to end up being the leader with the sword.

And since yall said Moff stole the sword, she didnt lose it in battle, so its technically still hers anyways.

Din is the one to bring everyone together, but I am sure he and Grogu will continue adventuring after Mandalore is re established under a united peoples.

😅 There was no way he 'fell' in all the way to the bottom cuz of gravity... and I don't think he's that heavy.
The moment he 'dropped', Bo immediately jumped in and went full-throttle, and still couldn't catch up to him. 🤷‍♂️🤔

Drop into a pool with Beskar on, I bet you sink quick fast in a hurry.

We jsut saw it happen in this episode, its ll the proof I need.

Din was Kevin Durant in this episode, hurting himself and needing saving from Bo.

These mandalorians sure love to get baptized in water with monsters underneath. Last week it was the crocodile now this.

😅 There was no way he 'fell' in all the way to the bottom cuz of gravity... and I don't think he's that heavy.
The moment he 'dropped', Bo immediately jumped in and went full-throttle, and still couldn't catch up to him. 🤷‍♂️🤔

i was a little confused by this...but i guess his armor is the best excuse they could use. ...

Been watching too much HBO, thought Din was going to head into the water straight nude with Bo onlooking.

she ready
1678376676988.jpeg

1678376727568.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom