LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I'm no fan of vidya games but good for them for finding an outlet that they can have fun with and excel...

Joined Jul 21, 2012
They were obviously joking. Them imitating wrestlers should have been a dead giveaway.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
They were joking? Had no clue.
It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you would have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".

Last edited:
Joined Oct 13, 2001

It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you would have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".

Joined Jul 18, 2012
They were joking? Had no clue.
It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you wouldn't have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".
How on earth did you think I thought they were being serious, bruh? :lol:

I was laughing at the whole spectacle...if was funny from start to finish.

D

Deleted member 87369

Yeah Opie you're a jerk!

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
was funny to me.

guess people cant have fun anymore without someone feeling like they gotta try to clown the next man.

let em cook.

Joined Oct 13, 2001

was funny to me.

guess people cant have fun anymore without someone feeling like they gotta try to clown the next man.

let em cook.
  Yea OP is a jerk man

Last edited:
Joined Apr 15, 2004
I dont eem play games but i think thats awesome lol

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2013
Man they're just having fun with it. You want to see some real sadness check out the wrestling thread where dudes legit lose sleep over match outcomes and alliance switching

Joined Nov 24, 2009
How is that guy going to do a Stone Cold entrance and not rock a cool vest with some tight jeans or tight booty jean shorts?

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
:rofl: at the chat room on the 2nd one. Dudes were going ape ****

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now