LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

man the only place danny green makes 3s from is elbow extended. idk why they leave him open at that damn spot

Good game you guys. You were up big and held on to it and withstood the run. You deserved the win. Hope The Spurs are ready for Oracle. Streak is dead too, its a cause for celebration.

I aint gonna eeem lie!!... mid third i started to get real nervous. 

Im soo glad we could even it up and take it back home. 

happy.gif

Huge win to break that streak but it's no cause for celebration. We gotta protect the home court advantage now. Not expecting the Spurs to lie down, they will come into the O and take home court advantage away.

Guys kept their composure after blowing the double digit lead. Would be lying if it wasn't nerve racking. So proud of this young team right now.

I wouldn't doubt this series will go the full seven games.

Warriors Fans, whether you win the series or not..you guys have a very bright future ahead :pimp: :pimp:

Huge win to break that streak but it's no cause for celebration. We gotta protect the home court advantage now. Not expecting the Spurs to lie down, they will come into the O and take home court advantage away.

Guys kept their composure after blowing the double digit lead. Would be lying if it wasn't nerve racking. So proud of this young team right now.

I wouldn't doubt this series will go the full seven games.

No need to go 7 games. We got this in 5, possibly 6.
So proud of the Warriors, words cant explain it.

Last edited:
This series is currently the most entertaining series to watch right now. You have a young, streaky but inconsistent team in the warriors going up against the most experienced, consistent, team in the NBA with the spurs. So far the warriors are showing they are superior but it could go either way.

That one footed Dirk Nowitzki esque 3 pointer from Curry was unreal. 13 seconds left on the shot clock. Who does that?  

Just watched it this morning since I was at work last night. Great win by the team, withstood that mini-run the spurs did in the 3rd quarter. Biggest difference they did was they left a big out there on the floor instead of going small. Klay was on fire in the first half, we need to see more of that from him, not asking him to be on fire all game but to just knock down the open 3 since he's been cold the few games before.

Got my tickets for Sunday's game, sec 227 row 5 :pimp:
Still looking to go to tomorrow's game but I've been paying for the tickets for me and my girl and it's been taking a small toll on my wallet since I just paid all the bills as well, but it's money well spent :smokin

Are SRO tickets worth it? I'm thinking of getting Sec. 232 SRO for Sunday night.

Upper level SROs = NO.
Lower level SROs = Yes

Upper levels you're at the rafters, pretty much looking down at ants at that point, even looking down at the big screen in the middle. Crowd seems more hyped though but then again everyone else.
Lower levels, I think you're behind the disabled seating section and that's still a decent view, just hope no one in front of you is taller than you.

been lurking this thread for a while now since i like seeing yall analyze bball and the discussions and what not...i live in san antonio and i really hope yall put the spurs down this series. the fans are unreal here. i literally had an arguement with someone that Kawaii Lenoard was way better than Stephen Curry. :smh: I just cant take it anymore. I definitely have been liking this team for a while now. I hope yall light them up at the oracle on friday.

Back
Top Bottom