LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

What do you guys want to see our front office do this offseason with regards to free agency? Bring Jack and Landry back? Only one? None?

Does Biedrins and Jefferson's contract come off the books? Or is there one more year?

Beans and Jefferson have one more year, if I'm not mistaken.

I think Jack is the priority. There's no better backup PG for Steph out there in my opinion. Landry helps too, but if they had to choose one I think Jack is far more important.

Great season for the Warriors, with Brandon Rush coming back next year we can only get better from here. Time to rest up and heal all the injuries. Bright future, very bright. * Blake Griffin voice

Kool-Aid.jpg

Last edited:
It'll be real interesting if Mike Malone leaves to see what Mark Jackson is made of. I still remain skeptical but hopefully after two years and a playoff run he's learned something other than motivating speeches.

[quote name="NothingToL0se"]if only we had someone down low to get some buckets... :frown:[/quote]May I interest you in a Pau for Klay discussion?

I really believe if healthy this team will be in the finals in a couple of years. If lee and curry at 100% I think we win this series and talking about a WCf. But I am content for now lol

Nope only if Barnes develops into where he can consistently shoot near the box because jump shooting doesn't win championships.

It'll be real interesting if Mike Malone leaves to see what Mark Jackson is made of. I still remain skeptical but hopefully after two years and a playoff run he's learned something other than motivating speeches.

:lol: for some reason, mike singletary went off in my head. :lol:

oh lawd....plz no

Great season watching the Warriors play. I am definitely looking forward to next season. Hopefully they can continue to build on the success of this past year, and continue to improve.

Sad I won't be able to see them play at Oracle next year, I am moving to the east coast for grad school, but watching my favorite teams play will always connect me to home.

Just got back from the game. I was disappointed at first but now im over it because we can potentially have a great future. Im already getting hyped thinking about a completely healthy Warriors lineup. Love the experience our rookies got, especially for Harrison Black Falcon Barnes. I hope the front office can make some good moves and draft more great role players for next season. I also hope Mark jackson steps his coaching game up, because being an "eleet" orator can only take us so far.

Like everyone said it was a great season and Im looking forward to a Warriors bright future.
Disappointed we on the hook for Beans and RJ's contracts for next season. (total 20 mil)
Somehow need to get Jack to sign for reasonable money. And add free agent back up stretch small forward and a more offensive center than Ezeli.
Just checked the 2013 free agent list and we could use: Matt Barnes, Corey Brewer, AL Farouq Aminu, Zaza Pachulia, JJ Hickson. All are unrestricted.

People were laughing when i was saying that the Warriors were going to make the 8 seed in the playoffs before the season started.  They finished in the 6 seed and got to the semifinals 
smokin.gif
.   So never underestimate this team Curry,Thompson,Barnes, Green,Ezeli are only going to get better and with Biendrins and Jefferson contracts out of the books they can sign some pieces to get this team better. 

Cautiously optimistic about next season. The Western Conference should be stronger with the Lakers and Mavs retooling and possibly one of the bottom teams making a jump - Jazz, Portland, T'Wolves.

Our front office is in better shape to sustain this type of success than in 2007, still there our alot of question marks about this team.

I'm pretty confident that this front office Wong overpay to keep anyone. At least not to the point that will hurt the team.

Back
Top Bottom