LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

warriors going to get game 6

nba.com rigged it

Look

NOTICE HOW IT DOESN'T SAY TBA

Last edited:
Man man man, what a season.

Lots of ups and downs, but couldn't be happier with the result.

See ya'll next year!

btw, we need to spent 2-3 weeks just learning how to inbound. srs.

oh and, s/o to Antidope!

Last edited:
Good games you guys. It was a tough series, this team is the third best team in the West if not the second and I have no doubt in my mind that they'll be back next year, we might even match up again.
Man man man, what a season.

Lots of ups and downs, but couldn't be happier with the result.

See ya'll next year!

btw, we need to spent 2-3 weeks just learning how to inbound. srs.

oh and, s/o to Antidope!
laugh.gif
I appreciate it. You guys have let me hang around in this thread with no issues whatsoever for two years, you guys are cool people.

Look at these fans man, it really is something else. Cant say it enough best fans in the league

Last edited:
Great season by the Warriors, They got their first all star since 1997, It was nice to see Stephen Curry come back from an injury plagued season to Broke the Season 3 Point Record and the Warriors exceed everyone's expectation getting into the playoffs and getting to the semifinals. They will come back next season better than ever.

Last edited:
Good job dubs!! Couldn't be happier for the team and for all the fans as well. Let's hope we keep making improvements in our team and in our organization like we have so far!

I really believe if healthy this team will be in the finals in a couple of years. If lee and curry at 100% I think we win this series and talking about a WCf. But I am content for now lol

Looks like God really had the Spurs in his hands eh Mark? Go fondle another stripper and pay her off you hypocritical bastard...laugh.gif

Great season, bittersweet ending considering what happened with game 1 and how that could've changed the entire series.

Barnes' coming out party this post season :pimp: . hope dude is alright, probably a concussion if anything, hopefully nothing too serious.
Hopefully Bogut returns to form next season, not having his offensive production really hurt us, dude wasn't even in the 4th quarter. and :x at that Beans and Bogut lineup
I'm not opposed to keeping Jack, depends on the contract we offer him. He's been a great back up, albeit frustrating at major times this postseason. Like I said, we wouldn't have gotten to the 6th seed without him or even some games in both series.
I wish we can get rid of RJ, and Beans this offseason instead of waiting til the draft deadline, get some players and work on the chemistry in the pre-season instead of after the all star break.

Either way, it's been a great season. Can't wait for next season already.
We'll have Rush and Lee back in full health :pimp:
If we can get the 4th seed going into next year, we'll have a better chance of making it deep into the playoffs with homecourt advantage.

SHOUT OUTS to your minority owner, Vivek Ranadive, for purchasing saving and keeping the Kings in Sacramento :smokin

Great season by the Warriors. They exceeded everyone's expectations...the future is bright:smokin.
The experiences they got from those two hard-fought playoff series will be very helpful down the line. This was way better than 2007.

Congrats to the Spurs as well. They showed exactly what the Warriors are missing...experience and composure. They really are a fun team to watch in a game that seems superstar-dominant nowadays; they really play as a team and play pure basketball.

Great seaon. Really proud of this team. Amazing how much Curry grew as a player, and how much we blossomed as a team. Cant wait for next season.

Back
Top Bottom