LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Great win for the warriors.

I swear i couldnt stand the homerism from the clipper announcers throughout the whole game 
mean.gif

:pimp:

But man at all those Free throws allowed. 31 at the half?! Sheesh

I said it last time, a win is a win.

Imma talk to my cousin and see if he could give me his suite for a game. I think it comes with 20 tickets. NT summit would be dope.

Great game for the Warriors tonight.

Great energy right out of the gate and kept it for most of the game. Thought it would have been a normal game, and come out flat in the 3rd and never get the lead back.

Saw about half the game. Real nice road win for us. Oh yeah and:

Landry > Lee

Yeah thanks for updating the thread with the team record >D. Knew the game was going to be good but i didn't call up DTV. :smh: We needed the win after the disheartening news of Rush out for the season. A boost in team morale was definitely needed. Speedy recovery B.Rush!

GREAT win last night! Landry is money.

When Bogut is healthy and ready to play full minutes who will be in there in the 4th? Lee and Bogut or Lee/Landry or Bogut/Landry??

Lee is so terrible. Top in pay worst in pay ratio.

If I see him look at the refs for a lame call anymore I'm going to lose it.

It's still not as bad as Blake Griffin's acting...Hand over mouth like someone shot his sister or something, looking super feminine.

That has consequences of a fine now though...DLee is a liability that we're paying top money for what, hustle?

Back
Top Bottom